New MCL-905 McLaren Speakers

Fido

3 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

Did you see the price of the forte? 11k..

Crazy. But why is the price of The One almost the same as the standard version? Some marketing genius thought this was a good idea and I'm sure there are a few suckers out there with cash in hand.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Shakeydeal said:

Some marketing genius thought this was a good idea and I'm sure there are a few suckers out there with cash in hand.

I'm sure they're not expecting to sell a lot of these but I'm also sure there's probably a number of Klipsch / McLaren fans out there with money to burn. In the spirit of high performance it would have been nice to see a Chorus variant instead of the forte but that would have required some actual work.  

• Like 2

On 1/12/2023 at 7:29 AM, jjptkd said:

I'm sure they're not expecting to sell a lot of these but I'm also sure there's probably a number of Klipsch / McLaren fans out there with money to burn. In the spirit of high performance it would have been nice to see a Chorus variant instead of the forte but that would have required some actual work.  

Great way to sell Theater speakers that, I suspect, hardly sold during the pandemic. I'm sure they sound terrific after Roy, presumably, revoiced them for home use!

• Like 2