Surrender

PYRO

sj993, no disrespect, but have you not understood a thing anyone has said here? Do we really have to repeat ourselves over and over again? Saddam has invaded before, and if left to his own devices, he'll do it again! He's responsible for the continuing killing of his very own people. He's continued to harbor and fund terrorists in his country. He's continued to emmass weapons of mass destruction. He's continued to be a ruthless dictator, with the Iraqi population scared to death of him. Why do you think there are lots of rebel forces that want Saddam ousted? Why would the Iraqi natives cheer and wave at the passing US/Allied forces during their push forward to Baghdad? The Iraqi people deserve to be liberated from Saddam's murderous regime, to be able to live in a free and democratic society! So it's his country, to do as he pleases (according to you)...would you want to live under those conditions? Iraq may not be a direct threat to the US (Hitler wasn't a direct threat to the US either), but he is to the whole of the Middle East. Saddam is the Hitler of the 21st century...can't you see that? The UN couldn't get Saddam to disarm and step down peacefully for over 12 years...That's all the world asked of him. If he had, there would be no war right now! We didn't ask to be in this situation, and Saddam had plenty of time to meet the UN resolutions (and the Iraqi people suffered because of him). He put us and our allies in this position, so now we are going to finish it! Dammit, I hate repeating myself!

If North Korea does decide to build nuclear weapons, then we'll probably have to deal with them...again. We'll come to the aid of the South Koreans, and this time the war will be won (and not be a police action).

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am glad to see people disagree with liberating Iraq. After all those people over there deserve everything they are getting. why should they have any type of freedom. Screw them they are not important.

We should all move to Sanfrancisco and protest, cause all sorts of trouble, yell scream against the president and our country.

The Iraqis want to live life to its fullest just like you and me. If you deny them that right you say to me "I can't be bothered screw them". Now that is the American way.

Shaking my head in disgrace watching the protestors,

All these men surrendering are out in the middle of the desert why?

1. they want to be

2. They were tired of the wife nagging them.

3. nothing better to do

4. they were forced out there

5. if they did not go they would have been shot on site

Scott

PS next time you look at the NY Skyline see if there is anything missing.

USS Cole

Beruit (sp)

world trade center 1st attempt

world trade center 2nd attempt

Pentagon

Is there anyway we can keep that Rag Head Kain off of this BB?? He is just a spoiled puke that I get tired of hearing from.

He boasts of what his daddy buys him (American Products), and then turns around and disses us. What a POS!!! He is just a young punk who doesn't know Sh!t! Maybe if we can just ignore him he'll go away. Ooops, watching CNN and the sirens over Bagdad (6:39 am) are blasting away. Hey Kain, why don't you go visit your buddy Sadam right now???, or are you hiding under your Momma's burka??

Saddam the maddas deserves to be shot in a public place and dogs should eat his rotting carcass.

Saddam is responsible for countless deaths during the 9/11 attacks as well as the suffering of his own nation.His two sons are not even worthy of the SOB tag,as one of his sons is a paranoid,rapist with as much IQ as an ape(even less).

For anyone who may have formed a false idea of any type of support for Saddam,nice try.

I just find sad so many have to die on both sides for a few cretins around the world.

Just lock the leaders up in a steel cage and just give them knifes.Let then sort their problems out.

Hey EAR,I enjoy your audio related post,your politics make little sense.Lock leaders in cages,winner rules the world?I think we did ok in Afganistan,something else kinda out there, forgot what it was,see ya in sub woofers.

Fishie,

Hey Tuna,I did not ask you to fear Russia.As they would not attack the USA and the USA will not attack Russia.They may not agree on all things but not one side is dumb to start an all out war.

Since in a all out war the survivors would lose lumps of flesh from massive radioactivity exposure(like listening to B0$e!)

If you were in power the world would be in ashes(Saddam thinks like this too!his end is near).Tuna boy

Fan boy...LOL another BS label that does not fit me.Nice try,now try harder next time

1.gif

MY LAST POST FOR THE DAY,what is going on here!?!?! A board about Klipsch and music turned into a trench.I got carried away...a little11.gif

Kane, after 9-11 It's a New World order. Sit back and take your medicine Camel Jockey.

After 9-11 do you think Bush was going to sit back and accept it like Slick Dick Willy? No way

Jose-lam. What your Terrorist buddies did was turn Bush over to the neoconservative New World Order. You and the Libbies won't get it until it smacks you in the face.

The downside for you is now Mid-East Countries will have Liberty, Freedom and Democracy. Kiss your Terrorist Incubators goodbye. What you fear is freedom and it's knocking on your door. You can still visit the mosque. The difference is you and your Governments will no longer be able to Ram it down peoples' throats. You will have elections and freedom to choose who leads your country. You will have freedom of Speech. Read the American constitution for starters.

And don't worry about N Korea. They're coming up. After Clinton You think Americans are fat, lazy and Complacent. Well you don't know America. It's a new World so you better wake up.

"Hey Tuna,I did not ask you to fear Russia.As they would not attack the USA and the USA will

not attack Russia.They may not agree on all things but not one side is dumb to start an all out

war.

Since in a all out war the survivors would lose lumps of flesh from massive radioactivity

exposure(like listening to B0$e!)"

Earwax, You mean lose chunks of flesh and burning alive such as our Innocent Civilians did in 9-11 attacks? I didn't think you were that naive but being a Marxist Canadian does that to you I Guess. Yeah you belong with your head up your Sunflower Sub and not dicussing politics or anything else but subs for that matter.

Guys... Look can we try to be a little more diplomatic? We are supposed to be adults here. Name calling is doing noting positive for anyone on this side of the globe or over on the other.

You all bash Kain. But you must give him some slack.

His views are very much Middle Eastern. From his point of view, that seems absolutly natural. What do you expect? He has Middle Eastern views just as we have Western views.

He is still a young man. Young men are very charged and don't always think rationaly or think things all the way through.

On the other hand, Kain... You do need to understand your visiting a forum where the vast majority is Western culture. There are times you need to be a little more sensitive to that if you don't want to get broad sided by hasty comments.

I guess what I am trying to get at here is that we need to try to make a better impression to the world. We need to show them that we are not a bunch of war mongers, Middle Eastern hating people.

There is nothing wrong with trying to reach out to someone other other side and make a friend.

Well put mOOn..

Its kinda ironic, I hear people speak that the US is in Iraq to takeover the country (oil, place a puppet government etc.). I do not think this is true. Years ago I was stationed in Stuttgart, Germany (1987-89). Even then older Germans (Forced into Hitlers Army) would buy us beers and thank us for what the Allied Forces did in WWII, LIBERATE GERMANY from HITLER. Along with France, Netherlands, Belguim etc.

Kain,

If you think the liberation of Iraq will fail and you want it to fail due to U.S. involvement, then in your eyes it will fail. (Did you see the dancing Iraq soldiers, happy that they were being liberated?)

New concept.....PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST without a dictatorship.

----------------

On 3/21/2003 10:05:39 PM minn_male42 wrote:

the whole issue comes down to three digits....

9 - 11

without those three digits we would not be at war right now....

over 3000 innocent United States civilians MURDERED without any provocation....

kain and sj993 can complain about the war but the United States is defending itself against the next attack.....

you both would not be posting your remarks if 9-11 had happened in your countries....

----------------

3000 innocent civilians "murdered" on 9/11?? WHAT ABOUT RIGHT NOW?? How many "innocent civilians" are getting murdered because of American bombings in Iraq?? Are you too blind to realize that?? Why is it always American civilians, American innocent people, American heros?? Aren't the rest of the people in the world also INNOCENT PEOPLE??

Secondly, people say that America is the only one with the guts to go and "stop" Saddam. Well, NO DUH because every time some other country or nation tries to develop weapons for defense, America calls them terrorists or a "threat to the world's security" (LOL) and tells them to disarm. If they don't, they put sanctions on them or bomb them. So, obviously America is the only one with the capability to do something like this.

Kain

I am very sorry you feel the way you do. I believe we are concerned with human rights and we don't want nasty weapons in the hands of a butcher that that wouldn't hesitate to use them. If I felt like you Kain, I would seek out a new place to call home.

Big difference Kain.

Until now, the United States has never just blatently attacked another country. We have always been a society where we go to someones aid.

As far as innocent civilians being killed right now? I don't know Kain, why don't you tell us? There has been no proof of any. The only thing I have seen is a report from some Iraqi speaker who sat there and lied his a55 off. It was a joke listening to him speak.

And yes Kain, others in the world are innocent too. Our government goes to incredible care not to harm civilians. They calculate the type of ordinance to use for a specific target, at what angle the muniton should hit all to try and avoid civilian casulties.

1/2 the reason we are there is to help the Iraqi people. Why would we be sloppy in our bombing.

As far as other countries and their weapons... There are lots of other countries that have strong armies and all that. Our government does not have an issue with that. What they have an issue with is opressive dictators with those weapons. Opressive dictators that would try and do harm to other countries.

I know what your going to say before you even say it... Look at what the US and UK are doing to Iraq right now... Kain, that is so different. You know it, I know it we all know it. Saddam is a horrible person who murders his own people. Don't even try to use this as an excuse. 2.gif

Futhermore on civilians.....

When a civilian is killed by our military, it is NOT on purpose. It is by accident. A horrible cost of war. What terrorists did was cold blooded murder. You can't deny it. What else would you call a group of people that would hijack some planes and fly them into buildings. Building where innocent people were working their normal jobs living thier normal lives.

----------------

On 3/22/2003 2:46:40 AM Kain wrote:

----------------

On 3/21/2003 10:05:39 PM minn_male42 wrote:

the whole issue comes down to three digits....

9 - 11

without those three digits we would not be at war right now....

over 3000 innocent United States civilians MURDERED without any provocation....

kain and sj993 can complain about the war but the United States is defending itself against the next attack.....

you both would not be posting your remarks if 9-11 had happened in your countries....

----------------

3000 innocent civilians "murdered" on 9/11?? WHAT ABOUT RIGHT NOW?? How many "innocent civilians" are getting murdered because of American bombings in Iraq?? Are you too blind to realize that?? Why is it always American civilians, American innocent people, American heros?? Aren't the rest of the people in the world also INNOCENT PEOPLE??

Secondly, people say that America is the only one with the guts to go and "stop" Saddam. Well, NO DUH because every time some other country or nation tries to develop weapons for defense, America calls them terrorists or a "threat to the world's security" (LOL) and tells them to disarm. If they don't, they put sanctions on them or bomb them. So, obviously America is the only one with the capability to do something like this.

----------------

No Kain America is not blind, thats why we are Liberating the Iraqis and removing Saddam using smart weapons. Yes Kain, civilians have and will die. If the U.S. believed as you do, we would go back to carpet bombing, you know leveling the whole city and destroying the Iraq Army.

The old philosophy with weapons of mass destruction was mutual destruction. That is not the case today.

I follow the statement of sj993 above, that there is a difference in history between the war against Hitler and Saddam. Hitler invaded other countries and was then striked back. Saddam invaded after Kuwait in 1990 no other country and will be preventive removed today. And i always thought it was Osama Bin Laden who stands behind 9-11.

I see no difference of opinion that Saddam must go, more a difference of opinion about the way to do that. You're right that we are glad about being liberated from Hitler, but the way it was done brought much pain for the people and many people died during the mass bombing. I believe there you find the reason for the opposition against war. They care for the people in Iraq and not for Saddam. We in Europe know Millions of dead people and not 3000.

I'm glad to see from the first reports that this fear isn't proved. Not to much people seemed to die yet. This way i think i can support the american way to remove Saddam, but this was not clear until the war began.

I hope that the list of dead people (including your GIs) won't increase exept for Saddam.

Bernd

KAIN is full of crap, but I believe he is still just a teenager so he lacks the education and life experience that would enable him to engage in critical thinking.

KAIN is simply parrotting whatever anti-western garbage the local news (United Arab Emirates) feeds his country.

Watching the news this morning, I'm glad to see civilian casualties have been minimal considering the amount of ordinance we've dropped. CNN's (Clinton News Network)Judy Woodruff was seething at the success the US military is having. Gotta love it!

$H!t, even the electricity is still on in Bagdad!!! Here, a stupid car accident can take out power for hours!

To m00n, PYRO, boomac, Mike82 and others...all good points! I've tried to say the very same thing, and I wish that Kain would understand that we're not a dictating force trying to rule the world! We just want for others what we want for ourselves...Peace and stability throughout every nation. People from all over this planet should not be treated the way the Iraqi people have been (or people in Bosnia, Samalia, China, North Korea...anywhere)! Human rights apply to every single person equally, and no one dictating force should deprive its citizens of these rights to live free.

Unfortunantly, Hitler ravaged much of Europe before the US got involved (remember Pearl Harbor...Japan didn't just kill servicemen in that attack either). Let's not make that same mistake by waiting around for Saddam & Sons to invade other countries. Just because he only invaded Kuwait so far doesn't mean that he learned his lesson after the allied force liberated Kuwait.

Bernd, it is very unfortunant how wars were fought over 60 years ago...mass bombings of Dresden, Hamburg, London, Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, so I can see why you feel this way. Today, the allied forces do not carpet bomb entire cities and all their citizens. Smart bombs strategically pinpoint one structure that's determined a military target, and destroys it. What is also unfortunant is how Saddam has placed innocent civilians (human shields) in these targeted structures or other areas deamed military targets, then blames the US and its allies of purposely killing Iraqi civilians. And with all wars, as much as we try to prevent civilian casualties, some innocent people do get killed in the process. But it's nothing like the millions of people who died in all the bombing raids of WWII! I am glad that you do understand this now...we do not want to make those same kind of mistakes ever again, and no civilian should needlessly die in a war waged against a ruthless dictator and his regime. This whole fight isn't against Iraq's citizens or their beliefs, but against Saddam and how he rules his people with an iron fist!

By the way, Bin Laden is totally responsible for the attacks on 9/11, but Saddam is equally responsible for harboring and funding known terrorist groups such as Al Queda on his soil. This makes Saddam even more of a threat to all the nations of the world, not just in the Middle East!

Random Near facts...

1. We can develop oil fields in the westeren hemishpere for a cost far less than the war. It is not about oil.

2. Sadam and his regime(including the sons)have killed hundreds of thousands of people over the past 20+ years. Soon, this will never happen in Iraq again. Sorry civilians will be hurt. The killed and hurt will be few compared to an average month under Sadam.

But Sadam's regieme was doing it every day.

3. We in the USA with our unique form of government, have used weapons of mass destruction only once. In Japan to prevent 300,000 people on each side to be killed in a convetional invasion of Japan in 1944.

This was in response to a sneak attack by a totalitarian military regieme very similar in priorities to the soon to expire Iraqi regieme.

We are compelled, as a free and prosperous nation, to eliminate evil goverments and free enslaved people so they can exercise self determination of their coveriegn nation.

A nation held hostage by a totalitarian dictator is not soveriegn.

4. Too bad if you do not like the USA being the worlds policeman. No other country has the resolve or means to make the world safer.

Dictators are EVIL. No exceptions!

Have a timetable to install a constitution and a representative form of goverment or you will be targetted for regieme change.

Taking this hardline is the only way to make the world safe for our grandchildren 30 years from now.

Iran, North Korea and Pakistan better change their governments quickly.

5. The USA does not conquer nations. We could have invaded Cuba anytime to protect ourselves.

Liberty is the right of every human.

It has a price.