Explain what your user name means:

kenratboy

Well, The picture below is a Keeshond. I've had a few of these dogs through most of my lifetime, hence my name. The Keeshond is an intelligent dog, is friendly, and is good with kids. They are a non-working dog and were bred for companionship. They were also used as watchdogs on barges in Holland and are quite aware of their surroundings. They truly are the ideal pet although I may be somewhat biased.

2.gif

keeshon.jpg

The Kees descended from the same arctic strains that produced the Samoyed, Spitz and the Norwegian Elkhound .

Doctor Who is an old British Sci-Fi...my dad videotaped the series when I was like 3 and i've grown up watching them. Back in like 94, I started playing a game online and my (at that time) protective parents wouldn't let me use my real name in the game. I then spent 30 minutes trying to think of something and chose Dr. Who. I met some guys from Europe on that first day of playing and have since been friends and have even met in person...they would call me "Mr. Doc" or "Doctor Who" in person and so the name kinda sticks everywhere I go online.

Btw, they are resuming the TV series...it's gonna be great! 9.gif

----------------

On 12/9/2003 3:40:35 PM KeesGuy wrote:

Well, The picture below is a Keeshond. I've had a few of these dogs through most of my lifetime, hence my name. The Keeshond is an intelligent dog, is friendly, and is good with kids. They are a non-working dog and were bred for companionship. They were also used as watchdogs on barges in Holland and are quite aware of their surroundings. They truly are the ideal pet although I may be somewhat biased.

2.gif

"<a
http://www.akc.org/images/breeds/keeshon.jpg">

The Kees descended from the same arctic strains that produced the Samoyed, Spitz and the Norwegian Elkhound .

----------------

I owned several Keeshonds and thought they were the perfect dog until I came across the Miniature Bull Terrier. Love those Keeshonden, but the Mini Bull is the perfect companion dog . . .

http://www2.dogshow.com/spring2002/pictures/0071-3.jpg

Well, I have a very interesting story to mine. I started out in a chat room as DCC as those are my initals. Well, some people started talking dirt about me and had some enimes. So I wanted to change my name. Something that has a word that stands for something. SaNG was my new which stood for Sweet and Nice Guy. Ok, it was the best I could do at the time. So later on it just stuck to me. So later on I went to make an e-mail account so my chat friends could e-mail me. So I tried sang and it was taken. So I wanted to use my initals but thinking someone might get that one qucik, I switched DC to CD and added my chat name SaNG and come out with cdsang. What do you think of my story?

CD or should I use DC?

1. Formica - any of various plastic laminates containing melamine

2. Formica, genus Formica - type genus of the Formicidae ; family Formicidae -- (ants)

I used it in reference to the plastic laminate which is durable and often outdated long before it wears out. Take it as you like 2.gif , but I like the sound, lack of gender, and general feeling to the name when I began using it in the late 90's chat rooms.

I also work as a building engineer now.

Rob