Indyklipschfan's family just got larger!

Trey Cannon

• Klipsch Employees

Roger and Cindy added a baby boy to the family

Born 2/19/04 9:01 PM

8 lbs 10 oz.

20 3/4" long

Mom and baby are doing fine.

The pic is the first taken.

He ask me to share with anyone that might like to see.

This is their 2nd little one. The first is a little girl.

Roger's family and mine have become close since our move to Indy. We are proud to call them friends and very happy for familys new addition.

16.gif

post-4254-1381925239737_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Rodger

Congratulations, hip hip hooray, another healthy, wealthy, addition. I have had your family in my prayers12.gif I was wondering why we haven't been chatting as much recently. Thank god all is well. Lets talk soon.

All the best

Smilin for you, your family, and cannot wait to see your new DAUGHTER...

BTW I have a FINE CUBAN CIGAR waiting for YOU9.gif

Trey-

Pass our congrats on to Roger and Cindy. They were actually on my mind a couple days ago and wondered if the big day had arrived. They are great folks and I really enjoyed talking with them while in Indy. Our daughter arrived back in Dec, so we'll have the next generation of Klipschers well covered. That's a big boy; 8lbs 10oz, yikes. Carlin was 7lbs 6oz and 21.5" which was big enough for us.

Rob

Hey thanks to all. Mom is great, that pic of her looking at our baby boy was taken approx 3-4 min after he was born. Messy face n all..LOL. For those too young, or never had kids, it was an emotional day, all good of course, and we have a great addition now to our 2 1/2 yr old baby girl. Emmas comment was, "Look Daddy, baby Roger popped out of mommies tummy" Don't know how to expalin in her kid voice full of amazement that the baby had arrived. LOL

So welcome Klipsches newest fan! RDC III

post-5910-1381925239993_thumb.jpg

Congratulations IKF!!! Isn't experiencing a child come into the world the most wonderful thing you have ever seen. My little one was only 4 lbs 4 ozs., and 17 1/2 inches, so the labor wasn't as intense as most, but boy was it beautiful. Congrats again to you and your family.

Moon: I too was a sap during the delivery. 1.gif