Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Here's 5 Belles , 2 Heresys , a DD 18 sub , an M&K V125 sub , the largest center Mirage ever produced and a 50" Samsung DLP . Also , all the assorted electronics .

Starting tomorrow all the ceilings except the bedrooms are being replaced . As much of a PITA that it has been to move all the stuff , putting it back togather will trump that !!!

I'll be down for a week or so .

post-18289-13819411432242_thumb.jpg

I must turn the Yamaha on as it does the Dolby extraction and drives all the speakers except the RF-7s.

When I turn on the Carver, the RF-7s are driven; the Carver uses the Yamaha's (main front) pre-outs as input.

I have been thinking about flipping the script of those two and letting the Carver do the Dolby extraction...

The only reason that I have not is because the Carver is a few years older...

Comments welcome... You know that I really have no idea what I am doing here... lol

Noah

Major majot updates comming...

The "tiny" HT is growing,I will be using four gear racks to stuff my "tiny" HT gear.

Here is a shot of the mess,other gear is on the floor(disgrace) on the opposite side. [:'(]

Posted Image

Posted Image

A bit too much gear...on top. And I have yet to place my iTech's,the second PL380 and my new "surprise" giant receiver and bluray player. I suffer greatly.

• Moderators

Excuse the quality of the photos.

The quality of the system more than makes up for the quality of the photos. [:D] What a great looking room. I love it. Can you tell me what A/V Cabinet you are using. I haven't decided what I'm going to use to house my equipment. Looking for options. Thanks.

That would be two StudioTech U-60 Rosewood

I was pleased with most of the construction. Metal tube sub frame, large threaded metal inserts for adjustable shelves, Bottom wooden base attaches into the heavy metal subframe with bolts into threaded inserts. The top panel wasn't so exciting. It just uses cheap cam and pin fasteners. These type of fasteners were used throughout on my piano black Pioneer Elite cabinets with no problem but were of higher grade. That is the only place they skimped. I would have liked to see the top panel install to the metal subframe the way the sides and bottom panels did. The top panel really doesn't add and structural integrity. The support comes from the heavy metal square tube subframe,side and bottom panel. All in all I am very pleased with the construction of the cabinets.

http://www.studiotech.com/pages/ProductPhotoPopup.aspx?productID=28

I had been using a pair of Pioneer Elite piano black cabinets. I replaced the clear doors with thicker smoked glass. They were fine when they were up front to the sides of the screen. When I moved them to the side of the room it was just as good as having a large mirror there. :(

I was thinking of a built in wall unit. It would be perfect as a have a closet directly behind them in the room next door. It would free up space in the room and I would have access to the rear through the closet door. Plumb in some AC flex duct from the top of the closet and I'm good to go.

• Moderators

Wow, they have some really nice detailed pics in the gallery. Looks like a fantastic rack system. Little more pricey than what I believe I want to pay but it looks fabulous. If you decide to move your equipment to the closet and want to sell them, depending on how much you want for one, I might be interested. Enjoy your system, I'm sure it's sounds fantastic.

• dtel pinned this topic