Lets see YOUR Home Theater:

Pako

Well the house has too many issues I didn't see before, so we are going to drop it. What were you going to say CECCA850? My sub placement?

Sorry about the house.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking in the second statement. Sorry. I'm sure I missed something.

I figured by you asking when I move, you were referring to my less then ideal placement for my sub.

Well the house has too many issues I didn't see before, so we are going to drop it. What were you going to say CECCA850? My sub placement?

Sorry about the house.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking in the second statement. Sorry. I'm sure I missed something.

I figured by you asking when I move, you were referring to my less then ideal placement for my sub.

Didn't cross my mind. I can never tell what's ideal, as far as placement goes, untill I get in a room with a meter.

I figured after 6 years on the forum it was time to post a pic. Equipment is in my sig. Click the pic to enlarge. Click again for detail.

Carl

Very nice panels. Very clean setup!

Thanks Pete, it's not K-horns but it does it for me.Wink

This coming from a guy who thinks La Scala are bedroom speakers! [H][Y]

I am thinking of placing the sub right under the center, then getting a a/v rack to place all of the equipment to the left, where the sub is now.

Ever done a sub crawl?

Maybe I need to post more pics, since I only have 2 options to place that huge sub! This is why I can't wait to move!

• dtel pinned this topic