Poll: Are you the original owner of your Klipsch Heritage Speaker

SCOOTERDOG

yep! 1983 Klipschorns, purchased from an authorized dealer in Juneau, Alaska. I can't remember the name of the outfit..he doesn't have that company anymore. All I know is I got a discount on them, as he said it would take months to get them..I found out from my brother that the guy was gonna demo them and try to sell more(hence the story about the long delivery time).so I was lucky enough to be visiting Juneau, and was at his shop when they wheeled them in..and before he could get them unpacked, I had them loaded in a truck, taking them back to the airport, and shipped them home!

I didn't ask for demo models, and I'm glad I was at the right place at the right time!

I'm also the original owner of my 2005 Belle, just built by Klipsch before they stop making them..makes a perfect center channel for the KHorns..as was intended.

Steve

• Moderators

Just a suggestion, but you may want to add a couple of choices: "Don't own heritage" and "Own Heritage, but not original owner." That way you can compare how many are on the forums who saw your post but don't fit in the catagory, and most importantly, how many non-original owners there are compared to original owners.

I have second hand LS's and Heresay, original owner of KG-4's. I was too poor to get them in the 70's, and the internet has opened up a great second hand market.

Travis

Purchased in 94' new KG4's; Going to pick-up my New H2's tomorrow, can't wait!!

Frzinvt; really, THANK YOU for the address, and in the end, You kinda helped me decide to buy new (left over) H2's. They gave me a good deal to take the last set of H2's they had. Brand new, about the same price as the ones from Klipsch on E-bay. Thanks man. PEACE Bro.

My dad purchased a pair of new '79 C-BR Decorator Cornwalls (built by HDBRbuilder) that still remain with our family today. Since then they were used by my youngest brother, then myself, then stored away for a year, and at present my bro just hooked 'em up to his latest HT system...and they're still performing flawlessly and sounding better than ever (in their original condition)!

Bought my pair of KG2s new in '86 from Sound Approach in Newport News. They're still around but not a Heritage dealer any more.

Just bought my '75 Klipschorns from Audio Exchange in Richmond two weeks ago. The original owner (for 30 years) had just traded them in, so I am the second owner.

I don't expect to ever get rid of either pair.

Chuck

Unfortunately, the only new Klipsch speakers I bought were my Epic CF-2's (95), which I have since given to my brother-in-law. But it was these speakers that sent me on my journey to Klipsch Heritage. I had heard La Scala's in 1978 while TDY in Ramstein, Germany, and knew someday that I would own a pair. Only took 24 years to get 'em. [:D]

Mike

"My khorns were 30 years old when I got them.

But I want to encourage anyone considering buying new Heritage speakers... buy them! Keep Klipsch building."

Absolutely!!!! As one here who tends to gather what others spill through used sales, I would encourage new sales as well. Put it this way: You'll probably have them until you die. The last speakers you'll ever need.