Getting re- zappered tomorrow

3dzapper

I go in to have my recalled defibrillator (zapper) replaced tomorrow with a brand new bi-ventricular resyncronization device. With luck, when I get home Tuesday I will have good news to report.

The re-syncronization will hopefully strengthen the cardiac output to my body giving me more vigor and stamina. If it works, I may be able to get to one of the get-togethers in person rather than in spirit only.

Rick

"bi-ventricular resyncronization" LOL.....try saying THAT 3 times real fast. [:)]

Seriously though, hope things go smooooooooothly. Sounds like it might be a major upgrade from the unit you have now. Good for you!!

BTW....this resyncronization, do they set it to the international atomic clock?? [;)] [:)]

Tom

Just spotted this so I presume the deed is done and fervently hope you are home and resting comfortably.

Hope they used the newer Sovteks and not those microphonic old Mullards.

I've mentioned this before, but I have a very close friend with heart

failure, who as I type this is in a foreign country doing work on stem

cells that is not permitted here. Hopefully he is partialy

regrowing his heart and will live much longer through this miracle of

science.

He always ends his letters and emails with the cautionary yet optimistic salutation:

Be Well

And to you Rick, Be Well.

Marty

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. Everything went well at least until my daughters beagle jumped on my chest last night. OUCH!!!!!!

I seem to have better energy. I'll walk a couple of miles today to test it.-)

With all this capacitance, it's got great bass and the transients can be shocking!

Atlas+ HF ICD - With 36 joules delivered energy, the Atlas+ HF ICD is the worlds most powerful ICD offering cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT).

Rick

Just spotted this so I presume the deed is done and fervently hope you are home and resting comfortably.

Hope they used the newer Sovteks and not those microphonic old Mullards.

I've mentioned this before, but I have a very close friend with heart failure, who as I type this is in a foreign country doing work on stem cells that is not permitted here. Hopefully he is partialy regrowing his heart and will live much longer through this miracle of science.

He always ends his letters and emails with the cautionary yet optimistic salutation:

Be Well

And to you Rick, Be Well.

Marty

Marty, I have been looking at what Dr Patel's group is doing inThailand. He is also doing some bone marrow stem cell trials at his Pittsburg practice.

Please keep me posted as to your friends progress.