The Klipsch Audio Community
Chris Elm

Picture Thread: Exotic Original Veneers/Heritage Rarities...

I bought this speaker (the book matched pair) through eBay in April 2010. Since then someone has shown pictures (of the pair of K-horns in front of a rental storage unit with orange roll up doors) copied from that original eBay ad to run some bogus ads, saying to email the seller for Buy It Now payment information. I reported it to eBay and had the ad deleted, hopefully before anyone gave out their credit card info.

58c618924bc80_168-Copy.JPG.a62bf1143d6e7689a4be685bbf9a79dd.JPG

If I were ever to sell these Klipschorns, I would post on the Klipsch forum Garage Sale, not on eBay, so if anyone spots that bogus ad again, please report it to eBay. Thanks

• Like 1

aae940b323587ddd883bb36806d510d1.jpg

These are my grandfathers. Beautiful rosewood and signed by PWK himself. 606db005038f99e6e94d979e6b4a5735.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 7/29/2006 at 8:23 PM, Chris Elm said:

One more from the front...

post-12107-13819304972538_thumb.jpg

WOW!! Realize this was posted over a decade ago but this Rambling Rose is just .... art. Like petrified wood or a colorful agate. I'd pay the upcharge seen in a 70th edition or ltd edition for this veneer, then adjust my home around it! Lucky dog you are Budman. Searched for that veneer and found these from somewhere here. Vivid, remarkable, exotic, wow. Rorschach accredited!

Rambling KHorns.jpg

Rambling KHorns.jpg

• Like 2

Want!

Is klipsch now offering other finishes beyond the big three of the recent past?

I am local... I can just come by and pick those up and you wont have to ship them back to hope