Happy Birthday Michael

colterphoto1

Happy Birthday to ME!

Ok, it's not until Thursday, Nov 9, but thanks to BillH and the RF7/Forte II thread, I just arranged to trade a pair of operational CW's for a pair of mint Forte II OO for my office room! And they're right here in Indy. I'm making the swap tomorrow.

Another Klipsch dream fulfilled! My home office will finally have Klipsch. Now what to do with these nice Dahlquist M908's?

now if we could just find me a gf, ok how abot somebody for the night?

Michael

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday to ME!

Ok, it's not until Thursday, Nov 9, but thanks to BillH and the RF7/Forte II thread, I just arranged to trade a pair of operational CW's for a pair of mint Forte II OO for my office room! And they're right here in Indy. I'm making the swap tomorrow.

Another Klipsch dream fulfilled! My home office will finally have Klipsch. Now what to do with these nice Dahlquist M908's?

now if we could just find me a gf, ok how abot somebody for the night?

Michael

Mrs. Thumb ..............[:D]......Happy Birthday Mike......ooops!!!!!!! the devil made me do it, Sorry.................[;)]

oooo, Forte II's....now that's gonna be an interesting comparison against them Dahlquists!

I hope it blows them away. Otherwise I gave away a perfectly good pair of CW's. And if they do, what do I do with the Dahlquists? I know- put them in my bedroom, then I can sell those Maple RB3II's to the guy looking to complete his Maple Ref setup. That should net me $300 or in the trade, I'll be rid of excess inventory, and two rooms would get speaker upgrades.

yeah, I did good!

Happy B-Day Michael....... and I don't think you'll regrett the Forte swap. I loved mine (had them for about 2 years), but sold them because my little girls started messing with the passive radiators. Otherwise, I'd a kept them. Congrat's again on another birthday.

See ya!

Happy birthday to come, glad you have some Forte's I think you will like them, hope you are suprised by the sound.[^]

Dtel, how do they sound at low volumes? I'm planning on replacing my Dahlquist M908's in my office which are 8" 2 way with dome tweeter. They sound exceptionally smooth. Room is 14x14 and its usually levels where I can converse on the phone.

Tried Heresies in there and they were too 'shouty'.

Michael

• Moderators

Happy birthday to come, glad you have some Forte's I think you will like them, hope you are suprised by the sound.[^]

Dtel, how do they sound at low volumes? I'm planning on replacing my Dahlquist M908's in my office which are 8" 2 way with dome tweeter. They sound exceptionally smooth. Room is 14x14 and its usually levels where I can converse on the phone.

Tried Heresies in there and they were too 'shouty'.

Michael

I might not be the best person to ask that , I have a little problem with hearing some mid and high frequencies at low volume, they just sound a little dull, but to me everything does a low levels .[:(]

I need a little volume to hear the upper half, my wife says i am deaf, somewhat true.

Michael,

Have a Rock Star Cola on me......... You will find the Fortes a Dream speaker! I bet they bring a smile to your face. Smooth, full bodied and plenty of Punch!

I predict you will want to sell off all your CW's and start a Forte HT ! Congrats on being able to do a swap, thats really neat!