Dean's at it Again!!!

meagain

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That Jubilee must be really special..never heard it.

I'm not aware that Dean's ever heard one??? perhaps he has been to Hope? I've got no idea.

Regardless...I must say that I really tip my hat to those that have delved into a pair without seeing or auditioning them in person (Ralph, Bob and pending...Rich & Bill).

So Dean... have you put an order in or is it contingent on the sell of your Khorns? I will say this... you won't be let down!

Dean:

If you do put the original horns back before your sale, I would like to be in the front of the purchase line for the Trachorn assembly. If you need the original horns, the frames with the tweeters in Al K's shipping box, I have them to send to you as a part of the deal. ;-)

I think everyone should have at least two pairs of Trachorned Khorns...they are that good, IMO.

Ki

Congrats, Dean on your Jubilee adventure and on your pending sale. You should have no problem in selling your hot rodded Khorns.

If you do restore them to stock and sell the mods - well you already see the clamoring in here. I agree with Ki. If you don't have Jubilees, you might as well have the next best thing - Khorns with Trachorns. Yes, they are that good.

Again, congrats - hope it works out for you.

Carl.

The Jubilee bottoms aren't any wider than my Klipschorns with the attached false corners. I won't be using the big horns, those are definitely out. It will probably end up being a pair of K-501's.

So, I take them back to AK-4 Klipschorns, and what if they don't sell? Depressing thought. Also, it would probably cost me $1400 to revert them, which is about what I have in my new top sections. So, if someone wants to give me that then we're all set.:)

Hey Richard, maybe you should haul your Jubilees to Indy this summer and we'll race for pink slips. Whoever still has people sitting in their chairs after a half of hour of listening -- wins. No, I'm not convinced that Jubilees sound better then what I'm running. They may sound better than Klipschorns -- but so do mine!

Hi Michael, no, I don't have an order in yet. I need to move these, along with a couple of other things and scrape up some cash too. I may even have to build piece-meal -- get the bass bins first and go from there.

Better hurry Lee, Craig has just about got me talked into raising the price another $1000. Oh yes, he thinks I'm a freaking idiot. I'll try to find the last for sale thread with the links to the pictures.