PhilMays

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To wake this hobbie thread...yeah I was half asleep so typos follow me.

I am into helicopters,my first training copter...by Hirobo.

Posted Image

My new RC additions this week!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$4000 spent on RC toys,love it. And I do not want to talk about the price of the next helicopters...

1. Chesapeake Bay Retreivers

2. Bird shooting; pheasants and ducks

3. SCUBA (but I have only been in StLucia for 2 weeks this year so a less than year old pusuit may not be a hobby)

4. Rewading non fiction

5. Watching mndless funny TV or Video; helps me forget about the stress in life (Hogans Heros box set is a real hoot.)

6. Camping and fishing in Michigan and Canada. Summer vacation in northern Michigan should be tried at least once in your life.

*drool*

Are those wheels stock? They look like Z06 wheels but the car looks like the stock edition with "only" 400 horsepower. Stick out tongue

Thanks for noticing!

The wheels are not stock... they are FIKSE three-piece forged modular wheels (their "Profil-10" model). I think that they are drop-dead-gorgeous and they weigh only about half the weight of the stockers.

True, the car is not a ZO6... waaaayu too much money for this old retiree!! It is, however equipped with the Z51 package. I also installed the ZO6 exhaust manifolds (actually stainless steel 'shorty' headers), ZO6 high-flow CATs, and the CORSA ZO6 mufflers... sounds simply stunning.

As for the power, I'm terrified of this thing! 'Vettes equipped exactly as mine typically dyno at 430 (flywheel) HP... about 300 more than I feel comfortable with!!

Don't freeze, yaw'll!

Rob

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have many hobbies...you have to with 3 kids in college....I hobby thru the maint of 6 cars (mustang, camaro, audi TT, expedition, sonata, spectra)...If I don't do it, no one will....I hobby thru the maint and upkeep of a home network used for college and buisness work...the network consists of 3 mac min's, 1 xserve, 1 imac, 2 powerbooks, 2 raid san arrays, 3 extreme routers, 1 time capsule, and a few printers.