Your Other Hobbies!

PhilMays

J.4knee.....nice dogs.........I love my Boxer......great buddies...................Dogs!!!!! The younger one sure has grown............

Thanks OB yeah no doubt we love our pooches.  Boxers are great dogs...great personalities.  Our young dog Jake is a lot of fun to train and just a really happy, good, enthusiatic pup.  My hopes are to trial/title him w/in the next 18 - 24 months.  But we move at his pace not according to a preset agenda.  I am not going to put him into a trial until I feel he is ready.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My R/C aircraft are not inexpensive.

This is not my plane. I am building one right now. It is a 1/4 scale YAK 54. Will have a 5 HP gas engine swinging a 24" prop and will be equiped with a smoker system. It will be a blast to fly. My color scheme will mimic Eric Beard's Russian Thunder as he lost his life just last year.

Have you ever hand started your lawn mower by spinning the blade?[:S]

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

post-8879-1381932961274_thumb.jpg

Well mungkiman is not online. Last active: 03-25-2007, 1:39 AMmungkiman I have tons of Pic's and I love diving so much that I became a instructor. I have benn diving for around 17 years and teaching for 8 and still love it.

Thank you colterphoto1 is not online. Last active: 03-25-2007, 12:06 PMcolterphoto1 for the good words on my Pic. Coming for you it ment a lot. Thanks.

Wrench,

Where did you get the turtle photos?

Travis

I shot it in Cozumel.

Zymurgy!!

Nice!

I make my own beer too. Below is a pic of 10 gallons fermenting away along with my brew dog. The Co2 bottle in the background runs my 3 taps in my dedicated firg for the beer I keg.

I also dig cycling (bicycles).

post-16462-13819329626698_thumb.jpg

Those are some beautiful airplanes being posted. About 15 years ago living in an appartment with my wife I was into large electric R/C trucks. I spent weeks building a "Clodbuster" then customizing and having a ball. The neighborhood kids would gather whenever I took it outside for a trial run and just seeing the kids light up with curiosity was fun for me. That four wheel steering and drive truck would hop through 6 - 8 inches of snow, crazy thing. Wish I kept it.

At the time my 60 year old boss saw what I was doing and he went out and got himself into gas airplanes similar to what you are doing. Starting those planes with the big props sure looks dangerous...lol.

Me? I just have woodworking for a hobby, anything freestanding but no chairs.

1: spending time with the family

2: building computers

3: computer drafting

don't have much of friends to do the cool stuff like, fishing, hiking, mountain biking, stuff like that. don't really know many people i would enjoy being with to do those things with.

one of the hobbies I find myself involved in lately is car repair bills for my teens.  3k for a rebuilt trans on one car and 4k for some front end work on another.

There goes my funds for my new DAC.

Arky

I have some nice 2004's but your a little out of reach for a local pickup.

Also will have 3 pairs of Hersey's soon. 1 Pair is spoken for.

Got some decent HT grear as well.

But it doesn't matter.....money in my house is like reaching into a bucket of water and pulling out a handful. Within a few seconds after you pull out....there no evidence of your efforts.

I'm going ahead on buying the DAC before someone finds out I have extra cash and decides they need an new engine.

btw, my daughter, thinks I should pay for her boob job. I guess it's my fault she not endowed.