3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

And lastly, the potent experiment 10%

Malke it in cans. hat is what amNot what I would call a Melbourne, Florida at my old friends bar known for thie...Iced Tea, Well, they did make a decent colada, Decent enough. PCBeach, Spinnaker made a fair one. It worked anyway. Had a good time. Listening to JW, atm... Nor recc'd to drive or walk.

Image result for tgif fridays long island iced tea

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

My brother loves those Clamato/budlight combos. Last time i had tomato and beer, i through up. Of course it didnt help i had 12, plus camping next to a horse coral.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Lol, yes they can grow on you...:emotion-22:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, just for the record the iced tea frozen although it may be alrighty, is not the image for description. It is the TGIFriday's 2Go Long Island iced tea. Sorry if I led astray although you may like the frozen of drink packs. Prefer the real thing although, bought it e can just described at the local 7-11. Mixwxed to go, with no liquor license...ha ha. goes good with musicthough although a bit roughy on the tummy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

What was the verdict there Carl? A lttle different,lol!

I've had it before.   It's awesome.   Dark, smooth, strong, aromatic.   It's quite the drink.  Best served not too cold in a sugar and cinnamon rimmed glass. Mmmmmmmmmm.  I ended up getting eight 20 oz bottles and am down to 4.  It's gone in all the stores now.

• Like 2