3 minutes to Miller Time

jacksonbart

I'm good, but thank you.  Honestly don't know if that's a good price right now or not....I bought my last bottle several years ago, across the river from Cincy, and I don't think I paid more than 30 bucks......Yea, I've got that bottle around here somewhere......

• Like 1

I'm too simple.  Coors Light flavored water for me.  Zeppelin is on in the background.  My Dad sucked me into the good stuff.  The Doors, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer, Rolling Stones, Jimmy, etc.  Thinking about it, I could hear a few bars from Janis right about now.  I listen to about anything except rap and country.  Sorry if I offended anyone.  Cheers.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I've got 2 bottles of Weller 12 but can't bring myself to open one right now.  It's too hard to get.  I'll probably save it for a special occasion or when I have company.  I enjoy sharing the good stuff.  Figured I'd try this tonight as I've never had it before.

20170225_173904.jpg

I had this a few yrs ago, may have been their 50% (bottle is sitting around in my old house cos my wife likes weird bottles) it was the round bottle going to a square by the neck. Anyway salty to my taste till lemon was added.

I've had beer tonight, not going to the bourbon tonight. Had 2X hoppy blonde and left the weinhardt's ginger ale and the woodchuck for tomorrow. May add a few sam adams winter lager to it. I am seriously into rotating these, I never have more than 2 of the same brand/type usually in 1 night.

Cool.

Srinath.

• Like 3