It's true what they say about Arkansas

sputnik

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll be nice. I like Arkansas. I went to visit family last year and went to the zoo. They not only had the description of the animal on the front of the cage but underneath the description was a list of recipes.

Oh Yea, I'm proud of my "Southern Heritage"!!!!!!

Harry

NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!

have a blessed day,

roy

Thanks to one little misplaced word, it appears that people of any age can legally be married in Arkansas, with parental consent....

An extraneous "not" in the bill, however, allows anyone who is not pregnant to marry at any age if the parents allow it.

A commission that fixes typographical and technical errors in laws had tried to correct the mistake, but a group of legislators argued that the commission went beyond its powers.

The Legislature is not scheduled to meet again until January of 2009.

Got to love this holiday: The Arkansas Constitution calls for the General Assembly to meet in regular session for 60 days each odd-numbered year. Regular sessions may be extended by a two-thirds vote of the membership of both houses. http://www.arkansas.gov/house/general_assy.html

I'm sure some of our friends from Arkansas can help provide some more information on this issue and how they are going to fix it. I'm not sure which issue I want to address more, the lack of work ethic or the law that these "politicians" passed? Both issues are mind boggling, at least on the surface. 36_19_4.gif I'm sure there is a logical explanation, right?

Absolutely. There is no age discrimination in this state.[:P]

No offense to anyone from Arkansas, but this confirms the suspicions that we northerners have had for some time. [:)]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20322707/?GT1=10252

Sput,

Don't get me started about the winter (eternity) I spent in Plentywood.

I walked into a diner, pointed to a carafe of coffee, and was told that it was only hot water.

The sheep (land maggots) sig is very understandable.

I was sitting on my deck, soaking up some 75 degree rays, when called to fly into Glendive. The last leg of the flight into Glendive, was first class. I sat next to the pilot. Rented a car and drove to Plentywood. I went from 75 to -23 degees in less than 24hrs. Yea, I know its a dry cold,. I was working 100' below a Jet Lama Helicopter and at -23 degees, the wind chill was delightful.

Ah, the women.

We southern boys refer to them as Buffo-rilla's. Half Buffalo, half Gorilla. I never thought that any women could be so large, wide shoulders, hudge, raw bone, things,.......all sporting petit little insulated coveralls. Too cute for my taste. Admittedly, they could split more wood, carry more water, and pull a lamb better than any Southern Girl.[;)]

Take the above in the spirit intended. Boosman and Fayetteville are very similar.

Nothing sucks like the burnt Orange of Texas Sooeee Razorbacks.

This coming from some guy on a Mountain who thinks Sooee is a word[:'(] LOL

My brother. Well said John.

tc (you keep this up and I'm posting those bribe shots you old coot[:|])

The days of wine and Royal do last awhile don't they boys[;)] Don't even play you fellers anymore and you still can't take it[6] I have always felt like I moved right into enemy camp but hey when in Rome do as the Roman's do besides the Fan-Atics here are contagious as all get out how can you not root for them HOGS[;)]

Since your my bud Terry's bro I'm just going to have to accept you John I think if you hit the archives you'll find out who is on top for wins also[li]