OT, I am home and ok!

Just saw the post, and that is GREAT news, and now for the long boring part of recuperation. Don't do what my buddy did, and overdo-it! He's now laid up another 2 weeks, AFTER I TOLD HIM REPEATEDLY NOT TO TAKE ON TOO MUCH JUST AFTER SURGERY.

Just think of it as time well spent catching up on your reading, card-playing, or those things that you generally never have time to do.

Thanks everyone for the comments and good wishes and continued prayers. God is indeed good, and it is fortunate for me that the body part that I had a problem with had a spare!

No there are no Klipsch speakers here to listen to but I will be home tomorrow and tunes will be on the top of my list!

I am feeling much better now than even this morning and I will indeed take it easy and follow the directions of the doctor, no driving for a week and no lifting anything over 15 pounds for 6 weeks. I am taking my pain meds and they are working. Just today I ordered some books to read online and they should be here in a few days.

Even the leak I had sprung is slowing down, things just keep getting better.

Again, I would like to thank everyone here for pulling for me, every little bit helps and a large amount of pulling came from this board, Thanks!

Oh, when I do get stronger bring by that smoker for the mods!!!!

Wayne, (Nice to know your name too..LOL) I was sorry I missed the original post, but very happy your doing great. And your right, away from any hospital at home, (unless your in need of intensive care hooked to a machine..), is the place to be!!

Do not over lift. Even if you feel great.

Take all your meds. Even if you feel great

Walking is the best non invasive exersize you can do, To make you feel even greater... LOL

Eat well, take vitamins, get rest, and water... Lots of water.

Roger

Cal, every day is a gift ... Glad you're on the mend with the help of some great surgeons and lots of willpower.

I was a year ago that I blew out my back- and surgery - and it is only now I'm feeling 90%. It is amazing how long it takes to fully heal. As others have said, don't rush it ... even if you feel well. The body heals itself on its own schedule [:D]

Chris