FEDEX delivers the pinnacle of audio reproduction!!!!

bhendrix

Hello Bill,

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!

I will momentarily set aside my deep and profound envy & jealousy and say congratulations. It looks like they will have a very good home. Congratulations again.

Now back to my envy, jealousy and pettiness....

Good Luck,

-Tom

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bill,

Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic!

I will momentarily set aside my deep and profound envy & jealousy and say congratulations. It looks like they will have a very good home. Congratulations again.

Now back to my envy, jealousy and pettiness....

Good Luck,

-Tom

DITTO Bill! That room is simply Sprucey and how can one go wrong with all black JUBS[;)] Eenjoy

Bill: Congratulations! Your apparently large and beautiful (from looking at the other gigantic homes in your neighborhood) home should more than do proper justice to those wonderful speakers you have chosen. Living in such a tiny home as I do, I am truly envious and wish the best for you and for the renovation your room is currently undergoing. I agree with Dr.Who; the room already looks pretty cool and I like the color and the recessed lighting. I'll look forward to seein gthe completion photos. What's your timetable for completion? -Glenn

Congrats Bill! I know you will love them. I must agree that the Jubilee is the best sounding speaker I have ever heard. Like you I have owned all the heritage line and still have all but the Belle, which I still regret selling. Anybody got any Belle's for sale?

ps. Great looking room.

rigma

I almost picked green... Being a IU FAN I had to stick with red.. hehehehehehe Either one goes pretty dark in dimm lights... Which is what you want too.

Looks great Bill!!

I want more pics and info on the room size and equipment your using... (we all do so we can drool!!) hehehehehehe

• Moderators

Bill,

Congratulations. I love the color of the room. I don't think I can add anything to what anyone else has already said.

That room is going to be something to see and hear when it is complete. The Jubs are the best speakers I have ever heard.

I will never forget the look on my daughter's face the first time she heard them. She has never taken an interest in "speakers", although she loves music and movies....but the JUBS sure grabbed her attention real quick.

Again, congratulations!

Thanks, Christy. We've had this color in the room for about 5 years now. I think mama has decided for a change as we remodel the room for the theater. Today the carpet and base board were removed and riser construction is about to begin. I will keep everyone posted with pics as progress unfolds.

Congratulations Bill!

They sure look sweet. Plenty of space for the "Big Boy" horns in that room.

ENJOY!!!

Thanks, Bob. From what I have learned from the master designer, the bigger 402 horns actually are preferred for smaller rooms. The 402 controls the dispersion longer in both the vertical and horizontal axis, resulting in less "spilled" sound bouncing around the room.

Now, if I didn't get that correct, I'm sure one of our astute colleagues will set the record straight.