It's ROGER's Birthday!

colterphoto1

One of my bestest buddies in the whole wide world- Roger 'IndyKlipschFan' is enjoying the Colts game for his birthday today.

I'm glad I signed up on the Forum years ago and made connections with Roger again. We've spent a lot of time enjoying each other's systems, comparing notes, and making more than a few road trips to Hope and for Klipsch acquistions. You're a good Klipsch Brother!

So leave Roger some good wishes, will ya fellas?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER!

post-10755-13819349554338_thumb.jpg

Happy birthday Roger,[^] sorry about the Colts on your birthday.[:'(]

Happy Birthday, Roger! It was a helluva game, regardless of who you were cheering for.

I'm a Pats fan, but I was disappointed that coach BB couldn't offer a little better handshake with Tony Dungy at the end of the game. I guess BB is still pretty ticked off about the whole Spygate thing.

Anyway, Happy Birthday again. Hope you have a great birthday week!

Chris

Yes, happy belated b-day Roger! From another soon to be 46 er. I hope you enjoyed the excitement in the dome, because it was a pretty big let-down at home. Lets hope Marvin and company get healthy in the coming weeks. Save yourself the trouble - don't watch it again. Wait for the rematch.

• Like 1