Top Ten Dangerous Toys List

jacksonbart

If these were not real toys this would be funny. Spinning Daggers? What ever happened to good old fashion lawn darts?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21788874/

Go Diego Go Animal Rescue boat, by Fisher Price. Contains lead paint.

Sticky Stones, GeoCentral. Magnetized stones that, if swallowed, could "stick together across the intestines, causing serious infections and death."

Jack Sparrow's Spinning Dagger, Zizzle. Viewed as eye hazard.

Dora The Explorer Lamp, Funhouse. Potential for electric shocks and burns.

Lil "Giddy Up" Horse Sassy Pet Saks, Douglas. Contains fibers and small parts that could be a choking hazard.

Spider Man 3 New Goblin Sword, Hasbro. Rigid plastic could cause injuries.

Hip Hoppa, by Spin Master Ltd. and Vivid Imaginations, Ltd. A combination footboard and bouncing ball that children jump on has the potential for head and other injuries.

B'Loonies Party Park, Ja-Ru, Inc. Children blow balloon-like toy out of substance squeezed from tube. Has potential for chemical ingestion.

My Little Baby Born, Entertainment, Inc.; Zapf Creations AG. Baby doll comes attached to tiny pacifier that could be swallowed.

Rubber Band Shooter, Simple Toys LLC. Shoots rubber bands and presents eye hazard.

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children should avoid

prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.

Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which if exposed due to rupture

should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.

Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs:

* Itching

* Vertigo

* Dizziness

* Tingling in extremities

* Loss of balance or coordination

* Slurred speech

* Temporary blindness

* Profuse Sweating

or

* Heart palpitations

If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter

and cover head.

Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container

and kept under refrigeration.

Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products

Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of

any and all liability.

Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which

fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is

also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

Happy Fun Ball comes with a lifetime guarantee.

Jackson, Lawn Darts are illegal in New York State ................... Glad my kids are grown ............. I wouldn't buy small kids ANYTHING from China, look what happens when they leave the USA and produce overseas .................... Fisher-Price, one of the most respected names in the toy industry, recall after recall ............ Boy, has their image taken a hit, or what ????????

A friend and I had a set of lawn darts each. We would get them throw them as high into the air as we could and dodge them on the back down. After playing this game for a couple of days one of our parents saw this and confiscated our Lawn Darts. We were very sad and grounded. A couple months ago I picked up a set of Lawn Dartsin their original box for $5.... Bargain : ) Kids are stupid.

I remember playing with a Chemist set at a friend's house as a kid, mixing volatile chemicals for the fun of it! Things were simpler in the late 60's and 70's.

What about the Easy Bake oven with a light bulb in it, wasn't there also one that made these edible gummies in plastic mold's. Hell we used to have dirt clod fights, orange & grapefruit fights, shoot at each other with wrist rockets and later BB guns, bottle rocket and roman candle fights. I remember taking all the un-popped black cat firecrackers cracking them open and putting the gunpowder in a pile and smashing it with a rock for a huge explosion. Your right kids are stupid!

Aren't all the listed toys made in China? Write your congress people, and tell them to pass a law that requires labelling all Chinese imports "Made in Red China". Americans have become addicted to cheap Chinese goods (yup, me too) and we seem to have forgotten that little fact.

I remember playing with a Chemist set at a friend's house as a kid, mixing volatile chemicals for the fun of it! Things were simpler in the late 60's and 70's.

What about the Easy Bake oven with a light bulb in it, wasn't there also one that made these edible gummies in plastic mold's. Hell we used to have dirt clod fights, orange & grapefruit fights, shoot at each other with wrist rockets and later BB guns, bottle rocket and roman candle fights. I remember taking all the un-popped black cat firecrackers cracking them open and putting the gunpowder in a pile and smashing it with a rock for a huge explosion. Your right kids are stupid!

Holy cow, we must have played together as kids!

PS - I know we were not supposed to pump the crossman past 2 pumps, sorry about that....

Aren't all the listed toys made in China? Write your congress people, and tell them to pass a law that requires labelling all Chinese imports "Made in Red China". Americans have become addicted to cheap Chinese goods (yup, me too) and we seem to have forgotten that little fact.

boom3 its not so red anymore

Frzninvt: They said that because of all the new laws and safety requirements we might be trading off the best chemists and physicists for safety. I read somewhere that what about those people that blew off their eyebrows the first time and was addicted to chemistry since then, etc.