What's your favorite Christmas music ?

Mr Tech

I always tend to pull the Mannheim Steamroller cds. I read recently that they are the Number 1 selling Christmas albums sold in America of all time.

Also, my old standby is on the Windham Hill Label, George Winston's "December" CD.

They all sound so much better on Klipsch. I became a Klipsch convert in July 2007. I did not know of the Klipsch experience I was missing.

Merry Christmas

Wrinkles

Mannheim Steamroller has been a fun favorite the last few years.

Ran across an interesting bit of history. Back in 1974, Chip Davis could not find a record company to publish his music. So he organized American Grammophone so he could make his own records. I guess a few record execs have kicked themselves for saying no to him.

Also, my old standby is on the Windham Hill Label, George Winston's "December" CD.

I have the original and the anniversary edition. Saw him twice in concert too. You may want to try out other titles from similar artists; Winter Solstice (Vol. I thru 6: Vol 4 being the best ;) ) and then there's about 6 more related disks after those. Just go to www.windham.com under Sony/BMG.