The Yankee or Dixie Quiz - 46% (Yankee). Barely into the Yankee category.

BLSamuel

Got this link to the Yankee or Dixie quiz in an email from a cousin. Seemed like too much fun to pass up. Y'all please take the quiz and post your result.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/yankee_dixie_quiz.html

I guess those 5 years in the Dallas area must've rubbed off on me. Maybe some of that Southen charm rubbed off on me

edit: corrected link to remove space at end, at least I think that was the problem as had cut and pasted, need to test when completed

I come up as 43 percent Yankee.

That is an odd description of the results because I did not see any tests for New England yankee. And where are the UPers? for that matter.

Some of these individual items returned Midwest, NE, and Philly. That is the same as on another test.

I wonder about the questions. In the NYC area we don't have crawfish. We didn't have yard sales. Why no Halloween answer? I would say "all of you, or just 'you'."

Gil

50% yankee, "barely into the yankee category."

Odd, because the South or SE was only mentioned re three of my answers. The Intermountain West was not mentioned where it should have been, and what about the West Coast (WA, OR, CA)? I agree with Gil about crawfish (none out West, either) and "all of you" or "you." Biased towards the South?