The Klipsch Audio Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If your making your way to Nebraska, I have a set of RF-5s. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  3. Morning folks, checking In with a new coffee i am trying. I guess I'm a sucker for anything that states small batch. This coffee isn't to bad, but not worth the extra money for mail order. I think there dark roast could be a bit more bolder. They have lots of flavorful options if your into that, me I just like plain dark roast. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  4. Yes, but no one seemed to mind.
  5. Now suspending them in the air would be fun, that will be the next upgrade!
  6. Almost there, in the home stretch. Unfortunately the drywall finish and paint didn't turn out like I hoped (or as a professional job). Which I learned a valuable lesson. No matter how much the cost of the work, if the contractor offers a bond for extra cost, pay for it. Even after the contractor came back and repaired some things, it still wasn't correct and then no call no show. Anyways, moving on. For the most part Iike how things are turning out, I just need to learn to slow down and take my time. But at least I have space I can enjoy. The cabinet and screen are nothing fancy, just used what I had for materials around the house. The screen is white spandex and I now realize I should have put silver spandex on first. The cabinet was installed just to get the sink in for the permit. Once the permit is cleared after final inspection, I can go back and change some things that are make shift. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  7. At 70 and 68 mph is pretty fast for those bikes, especially on back roads. (tried to pull a Diz on that one)
  8. 1980 is correct. I was "counting backwards" from "X for 1982" and forgot not all letters were used. My mistake
  9. I'd say Jubes would work nicely.
  10. Look like Behemoths... in that room. Congrates
  11. Welcome. Photos are needed to provide a meaningful response. That said, the Heresys are probably worth $400 to $800 for the pair, which could be revised upward depending on photos. Regarding the others, without photos and more information, it is impossible to provide a meaningful response. FYI, this is not an auction site. Don’t expect members to bid with each other. If you post an asking price in the Alerts section of the General forum, members might accept your offer, or make a counter offer. Good luck.
  12. The moral of the story here is, amongst other things, strike while the iron is hot! He who hesitates is lost. If the price is right, the only question to ask is “how soon can I pick them up?!” Here is a small list of the ones I let get away: K-horns for 2200, LSI Fibreglass for 1200, KLF 30 for 800. ...sigh...
  13. Preferably from the kp line or other pro speakers. Going to modify them to install on mwm singles. Badges are not needed and condition is not concerning. These are in a garage environment and need a way to keep critters from taking up residence in those cavernous cabs. Any grill that measures 16 x 20 or larger will work.
  14. The fact that JDM posts photos of that “workmanship” demonstrates how clueless he truly is.
  15. Cool looking home conversion in this barn. Makes me wonder if it would be good for sound or not. I would love to find out though.
  16. Stay focused. The topic is bicycles. 😏
  17. Today
  18. I admit, like a lot of things, they are used less frequently these days than in the past. There was a time when I did 30 miles a day on the Legnano. On the spur of the moment I took the last ferry back to Mackinac Isalnd, spent the night on a friend’s boat, and then rode back to East Lansing in two days. The roads around here aren’t conducive to bike travel. Furthermore, the logo’d spandex clad Pillsbury Doughboys don’t think the traffic laws apply to them. They feel they can transition from “pedestrian” to traffic at their whim, which makes it hard for drivers and responsible riders.
  19. That pic was taken in Greece after I had been bouncing around the continent for a couple of months. One of the two people I was traveling with was with me at Woodstock!
  20. To me this was a weird reply. ..From the outset it was odd. No "Thank you for the Review..." which seems to precede nearly every reply found in the Manufacturer's Response section? Why on earth didn't Roy speak (write) to the specifics of the review. The struck me a s strange reply and a sorely missed opportunity to provide some balance to what strikes most of us as a poor review.
  21. Thanks for the input. I will make this a winter project and let you know how they turned out.
  22. That's because they've been sitting for 45 years 😀
  23. about 3 strokes with a hand pump from flat... I did the same as "the kid" when I saw 60psi on car tires.
  24. I know it's not....but when I see that yellow covered wire, I can't help to think it's identical to the 250 foot spool of 12-2 WG wire I have in my garage.
  25. Your bikes are in fantastic condition!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?