The Klipsch Audio Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Except it is golf, not sports.
  3. Hmmph. You're a little arrogant to think it was your work with Tiger's swing that won him today's tournament. Most people think it was the surgery I did on his back, but unlike you, I'm way too humble to mention it myself... Congrats to both of you for your tremendous contributions and phoney baloney jobs. A big HARUMPH to you both
  4. It is great to see that big smile when talking about how “lifelike” the K-Horns sound. Continue on, there are additional development advances for you to identify, refine, and implement.
  5. "Warning!! The current 10-day forecast for Hope and surrounding area amounts to this...EXPECT THUNDERSTORMS EVERY DAY of the event!" Woodstock, baby! [emoji14] Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  6. It's probably the perfect speaker all around. Decent size, but not too big for WAF. They use the tractrix mid-range horn, so great clarity. Forte II and chorus II will beat them, but only because of size. They tend to hold their value as well. Try to get them for $400. If you find heresies, A+B them and decide what you like better. You most likely won't lose money on the quartet.
  7. If we're going to be inside I sure hope Rodney installed an exhaust fan in the clubhouse.
  8. A week from right this moment I'll be there.
  9. I agree. I've gone a similar route in that most of my listening is either streaming or playing lossless files. I still have my Jolida tube CD player and it's basically a backup. I listen to it occasionally.....if that. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  10. Yes you do! The best 6L6 of all time. Nothing comes close-- even the GEC KT-66.
  11. Or big bag of weed for a pillow, one of the best sound upgrades available.
  12. Thanks. I still haven't heard back.
  13. Thanks for the heads up @HDBRbuilder... now can I fit boots in my carry-on?........
  14. The only advantage to using Baltic Birch is its less prone to damage than softer materials such as moving them around often for pro sound use. I suggest on the next build you consider using Auraco plywood and building the cabinet as wide as possible to get as much as you can out of the designs. Your build looks nice by the way and I'm sure after building this first one you realize the design is so well thought out you really don't need to spend as much on material or drivers to get dam good performance out of them.
  15. not that I 'm excited or anything to see all my Klipscaholic friends.........
  16. Gilbert

Tragic

Won't be the first, and certainly not the last time Macron gives his "peoples" the tax-shaft.
  17. I've had two pairs of Quartet's over the years......paid around $350 - $400 for each pair.....both pair I would grade around an 7.5-8.0 out of 10. Quartet's are very good speakers.....the little brother to the Forte II. To my ears, there is only a small step down from FII's to the Q's. If they are in good condition, they are worth $400 plus easily. Given that FII's seem to be selling for well north of $500 these days...upwards of $700 or so, the Q's for $400-$500 (if in good shape) are a good buy. I think there is a much bigger jump from Heresy's to Q's, than from Q's to FII's......performance wise. Just my opinion. Hogfan
  18. I want some octal three fifties...
  19. You can put a paper towel on the cooktop and put the pot/pan on top it. Helps if you're cooking something that might spill over.
  20. On a daily basis. Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  21. Today
  22. Interesting. Was she larger or small at the time? Speaking of---the recent rains have provided some great woodear mushrooms lately, and after last night another harvest is nigh.
  23. I think you can get a "hot plate" (or something) that you would sit on your induction top and THAT gets hot.....then, you'd set your aluminum pot on the plate to make your popcorn. At least, that is what Alice told me.... I had to ask.
  24. I own one. It's basically a Marantz cdp that has had the output converted to a tube stage. Very musical, very detailed, almost makes cd's listenable. (I'm a vinyl head). Equal to, or exceeds, my California Audio Labs ICON MK II in quality of musical reproduction. For two hundred and it that condition, it's a good deal.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?