The Klipsch Audio Community

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Zen Traveler

Safe Space

Don't blame the News. Alot going on in Reality.
  3. billybob

RIP Hank Aaron

Rest In Peace...
  4. Zen Traveler

Safe Space

What are you talking about?
  5. IMHO in my system they radically changed the sound in a positive way. I had previously changed out the 2 small center preamp tubes to Brimars and enjoyed that change. The kt150s made the midrange punch and lower bass much more pronounced and full and powerful while the top end sounds perfect. I do not think I will ever go back to the original el 34s. After that change I replaced the rest of the preamp tubes with more of the Brimars. I think the changes are all massively positive. The evo 400 sounded wow stock but now to my ears it sounds wow wow wow. Highly recommended. the Schiit Loki plugs in line to my vinyl setup and allows me to tweak it a little depending on albums that are a tad thin down low or run a little hot. I like it but now that I have a Puffin phono preamp I can equalizewth that instead although I have not used it for that since the Loki works so well
  6. richieb

Safe Space

“before drama erupts”. And outrage. Don’t forget outrage. The cornerstone of nearly every “news” broadcast these days. Lot of outrage in the hinterlands -
  7. Shiva

RIP Hank Aaron

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/22/sports/baseball/hank-aaron-dead.html
  8. Shiva

YouTube Spinning

A nice street performance of a guy playing a little ZZ Top.
  9. I think that my FusionAmp FA122s provided microsecond-level delay adjustment (10 -3 milliseconds), so I think you can just add another 1 ms of delay to what you've got on the HF channels and take another measurement. The FusionAmp manual says they have 19.2 milliseconds of total delay per channel. Chris
  10. Yes OP doesn't need those Tangents in Atlanta. He has a good plan.
  11. Today
  12. Jeff Matthews

Safe Space

I disagree based on recent behavior. 50% of the new BS PM members have left with their panties in a wad. Based on stats like that, with a wider membership, it would be a matter of time before drama erupts.
  13. The WHO is allowed back into Wuhan to study covid19 origins pretty much as long as The WHO parrots what China’s narrative wants. Why bother? It is a waste of time and $. The UN and The WHO just just honestly relate the fact that China does not want covid19 examined openly and actions to sanction China should ensue. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55765875
  14. It sounds interesting, though I don't think that this method would be recommended by an audiologist. My tinnitus is not very loud and seems like white noise to me. I just got used to it. But still, sometimes I can't fall asleep. I addressed staten island audiology and was suggested several tonal tinnitus treatments there. Currently, I'm using Otoharmonics, a sound therapy that allows patients to listen to their personalized sound match. It took me about three weeks to see the result. Speaking about the suggested electric shock therapy, I know there are diseases that are treated this way (especially in China), but I'm not going to try it, at least until it is proved to completely cure tinnitus.
  15. I’ll take the badges if still available! Pm please.. newbie so I can’t pm. Thanks
  16. Whats it called?? Are they good?
  17. yeah.. but the place is in Tucson
  18. Anyone know of a place that could refresh an HK up??? I got a few and would like to get one done.
  19. I'll try to find them. They could be on the equivalent of four diferent drives... from work computer (gone from there 5 years), copied to present pc at home. A tedius search ... 🙄
  20. Kab Speed Strobe works has original box etc.... 70.00 plus shipping Vibrapod model 1 Isolation pods, 2 sets of 4 total of 8 pods 20.00 plus shipping Vibrapod Cones set of 4 15.00 plus shipping Mapleshade set of 4 Cork and rubber sandwich's 15.00 plus shipping Audio Tech. 605 Isolation footers set of 4 in box basically new 50.00 plus shipping and last a set of 8 very nice shiny brass Speakers cones with adjustable tips and threaded on the base for mounting 1.25 " at the Base 1.75 " Tall 50.00 for the set of 8 plus shipping (I do not have the studs for mounting them they are readily available at your local lowes or home depot, ace hardware etc...
  21. Sorry if I miss worded it, but I am not out of delay (at least I don't think I am), I'm just not able to fine tune it to a 1m as it appears hypex only allows 3m increments (I think). I can say the lost I can add is 11 U.S., which I assume is feet. Oh now think of it, I have convert meters/feet to speed of sound as time, is that correct? Chris, I am using a diy Belle bass bin. I've tried crossover at 1st, 2nd and 4th order at around 420, 450, and I believe 500. I believe it is 2nd order 420 hp and 2nd order 470 lp, but will need to double check. Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
  22. A lot of players and coaches as it turns out. Interesting that Saban added 2 just fired NFL head coaches to his stall in the last week or so. All this turnover, all these changes, yet Alabama is preseason #1 for next year. The man has built an empire.
  23. https://www.facebook.com/Your-Four-States-Reporter-107971004569363
  24. There's only one way to really know. Blow the dust off of that money and treat yourself.
  25. Here's a new Klipsch sub on sale.....https://www.klipsch.com/products/r-12sw
  26. Did not realize that. Was I right in theory how to get rid of that sharp cut to the right?
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?