• Recent Topic Activity

• Recent Posts

• Not at all just played cop killer Because he had no balls
    • So.... NIN stole his best known song?
    • Caught ice-t at lollapalooza  Did a few rap songs then his band body count came and rocked the show they wouldn't play cop killer but soon after as the sun went down nin were on stage preformed it 
    • FFDP isn't safe for kids or work so...   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXYIxJScSik   House of the Rising Sun never sounded like this before.   *   Wake Up to what they're doing with your taxes!!    
    • I went back to the only real restaurant around here the other evening. They have a Porterhouse Steak there!  Market priced like their Oysters, Tuna and Crab are though, $42 for a 1 #er so I passed and got a pizza. Large Pizza is a 16"er instead of 18 like when I was a teen. But it was so good! Not an Unos deep dish, not pizza on a cracker like Pappa Ginos either! It had homemade sauce and tasted Italian, struggled to make it last for two meals  Really not a bad problem to have! 40 outside this morning 7am is the coldest since the earth shifted, it isn't 5 am like it used to be. The manbearpig is wrong!
    • Dang @wheelman been a while since I've heard any from those b*lls to the w*ll guys!   @dirtmudd Ice T impressed me with his on screen personas long ago especially in that NYC Cop show! He can get heavy at times. What you posted above is one of them, lots of truthful observation in his adaptation of that classic rock song that came out in high school for me.   Now me? This is where I'm at right now.   Well the sun came up and a new day dawned Didn't make a bit of difference to me With the curtains drawn in the candlelight I was up all night  Feeling alright (Up all night, feeling alright) 'Cause the world goes 'round if it's dark or light It don't really matter But the clocks wind down Any time is right Waking up all night Feeling alright (Up all night, feeling alright) And it's been confirmed if you stay up late It starts getting early But it takes as long as it does to write a song And you dance all night It's alright (Up all night) You'll be up all night I didn't need to be up all night With the curtains drawn In the candlelight And the moonlight Feeling alright! I was up all night (Up all night) I was up all night Feeling alright Up all night Up all night   (Not Really Feelin' Alright) for my part.    
    • Thank you for this advice. I have a USB microphone and REW, but haven’t worked with them enough to understand it yet. I will remember these options and later read up more on it so I can better understand what you mean here.
    • I would disconnect all four speakers, making sure the wires don't short to each other or anything else.   I would then remove and test each speaker, one at a time, by connecting them to the speaker wires of your main speaker pair. If each speaker tested does not pop/cut out/delay, then the speakers are fine. Be sure to wiggle the connections at the speaker end just in case there is a bad solder joint. Tap and rap on the speakers to see of stressing them like that reproduces the problems you're having.   Next, I would disconnect the four speakers from the receiver, and disconnect the wires from the speakers. Now that the wires are not connected to anything, I'd twist one end together and using a voltmeter set to resistance, verify you have a low resistance reading that doesn't fluctuate. I'd guess you'll see a number of just a few ohms, certainly under ten.   I'm thinking you merely have loose connections at the receiver end because all four speakers can't possibly be bad. According to the Yamaha manual, IF you are using banana plugs, be sure the red/black knobs are tight BEFORE inserting the banana plugs. If you're using bare wire, loosen the knobs completely, insert the wire, then tighten the knobs. No need to crank down on the knobs as obviously you don't want to break them. I have Yamaha amps so I'm familiar with how those speaker terminals work.   Report back with your results.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      2.4m
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ArshvirAtwal