Happy New Year? pffffft!!!

Coytee

If you think about it, the first week of the new year, people will ask you if you had a happy new years....

I'll tell them (since the year just began) "ask me in 12 months, when I'll know" This usually gets me a curious look. (how can I know until the year is over!)

Seems this year was a sucky year on several fronts (economy, stocks, $1,700 bill for a dog examination...)

So, in view of that, here's to everyone having a prosperous (or a less damaging) upcoming new year!

[D][D][D]

• Moderators

If you think about it, the first week of the new year, people will ask you if you had a happy new years....

I'll tell them (since the year just began) "ask me in 12 months, when I'll know" This usually gets me a curious look. (how can I know until the year is over!)

Seems this year was a sucky year on several fronts (economy, stocks, $1,700 bill for a dog examination...)

So, in view of that, here's to everyone having a prosperous (or a less damaging) upcoming new year!

BeerDrinksBeerDrinksBeerDrinks

Now how can you say that, didn't you go on a nice vacation with the wife ? Could have had 2 dog's with large bills, can't find anything good about the economy, sorry ! Your in good health ! [Y]

THINK POSITIVE

• Moderators

Have the MWM's out in the yard and some people coming to shoot off some fireworks, and I may even break down and have an adult beverage ! [:P]

As long as I don't blow myself up or fall in the pond or catch the house on fire it will be fun ! [;)] No really big bonfires ( 50' flames) like a couple of years ago so it should be safe .

Dude, are you some sort of Klipsch Space Traveler? It's only 10:25 What's it like in the future?

Pfffftt.. in Australia, January the 1st is almost over.. it's 7.04pm here right now. future was looking good until I thought about work tomorrow [:'(]

But yes, looking forward to see what 2009 brings..