Clever minds, what do you think?

Amy

Ok...

You can have a Palladium for example, as your main page. It will be a large image.

You can click onto the "woofer" section for home speakers, crossover section for the forum (networking), squawker for general site entrance, tweeter to hear what Amy has been screeching about lately... Angel

(I never said I was clever)

I do like this idea by Coytee.

also - on the klipsch.com site I could never find the link to the forums. I am sure it is there but I could never find it.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Hmmm...... How about a Amy in a evening gown page?

Now were getting somewhere . [;)]

Many good ideas here, it does look a little busy, and for some reason all the type on the right side is always messed up, I have no idea how my computer is set ?

One idea would be to create "environments" for the product lines as they are supposed to be applied.

For instance, a retro looking page with all the old memorabilia and PWK related stuff where the Heritage line is promoted.

A theater-like setting for the HT products.

........and so on.

It separates the product lines and further clarifies the application of the products with fun and related environments for each.

Just an idea.

...also - on the klipsch.com site I could never find the link to the forums. I am sure it is there but I could never find it.

Hmmm, it's on the top right corner of the home page.

Have the retro feel with the heritage would be nice, but they also need to be seen in a modern settting, to know how well they will still work. But more pics and setup info for all of the items would be great, as has been mentioned.

Go easy or leave off heavy use of flash front ends that can really slow down the efficiency and loading of pages. Navigation must be easy or people won't stay around. A nice history section would be awesome, because Klipsch has a wonderful history and the presentation would draw people in and point the way to the heritage and newer products.

Bruce

...also - on the klipsch.com site I could never find the link to the forums. I am sure it is there but I could never find it.

Hmmm, it's on the top right corner of the home page.

where... i must be going blind.. ok top right hand side I see news centre, about klipsch, home audio, ipod, in wall, commercial.. nothing about forums...

anyway it doesn't matter because I am in it... it's not like I need to find it.. all I am saying is that the screen I am looking at nothing clearly indicates forums. And if I was a new member wanting to join I would think there wasn't any such thing..

I think, like...you should totally, like, make It cooler like myspace, with like pics of yourself and your gear......and like links to your friends, so people don't think that it's only geezers who like klipsch....and like a 3rd person shooter game, on the entrance page.......like more blogs, and like a link to you tube vids....maybe even Klipsch-tube with like cool vids from the factory..........

please excuse that .....I just kicked our teenager off the computer and changed my login password....

I did not know you had another site. If you had enough money which I'm sure you don't I would buy the rights to use Batman and Robin as tie-ins. What speakers do Batman and Robin listen to in the Bat-cave? Klipsch! What speakers do Batman and Robin listen to in the Batmobile? Klipsch!

You could invent your own Superhero and call him KLIPSCHMAN. He could have superpowered ears that hate bad sound. He could stomp on all other speaker brands. You could drop big Klipsch speakers on little speakers by other companies.

I think, like...you should totally, like, make It cooler like myspace, with like pics of yourself and your gear......and like links to your friends, so people don't think that it's only geezers who like klipsch....and like a 3rd person shooter game, on the entrance page.......like more blogs, and like a link to you tube vids....maybe even Klipsch-tube with like cool vids from the factory..........

please excuse that .....I just kicked our teenager off the computer and changed my login password....

Like wow!!!, geezer dude!!!... [A][;)]

where... i must be going blind.. ok top right hand side I see news centre, about klipsch, home audio, ipod, in wall, commercial.. nothing about forums...

It doesn't matter, but that is interesting.Far right on the top... [:|] Maybe you see the page upside down, since you are down under...

post-7149-13819437463402_thumb.jpg

I'm thinking we're all being a bit too jaded here. I think we're nitpicking on what would be nice for us on the page and not what will help Klipsch be really competitive.

Klipsch is something special, and the site should emphasize that.

I think PWK should become a staple of the page, his face should be seen often. I agree with using vintage ads mixed in with current product.

I would have the main page open with a *small* flash animation, starting with a fade-in of PWK's 1950s face, with his classic smirk, and then a fade-in of his quote "First off, I've never considered myself a member of the general public"- or something along those lines.Something to make an impression on a potential customer.

The layout of the pages work pretty well already, they just need some "attitude" Some "Klipschtude" if you will.

It doesn't matter, but that is interesting.Far right on the top... Indifferent Maybe you see the page upside down, since you are down under...

I dont get the 'forum' link.. very interesting. I am not tech minded so I am not smart enough to post the web page that I see but this is the link http://www.klipsch.com/world/au/en/default.aspx

It doesn't matter, but that is interesting.Far right on the top... Indifferent Maybe you see the page upside down, since you are down under...

I dont get the 'forum' link.. very interesting. I am not tech minded so I am not smart enough to post the web page that I see but this is the link http://www.klipsch.com/world/au/en/default.aspx

That link is whacky . Lot's of things missing .

Here's a better link . http://www.klipsch.com/default.aspx