OT: This just makes me sicker than sick

J.4knee

Good job they got caught young. Hopefully, they won't do it again, or at the very least, they'll have a record if something more serious happens in the future.

"IF", you got to be kidding me. Maybe we should send them to Canada since you guys don't have crime.

Sure, we've got crime, just not much gun crime.

As for those kids, maybe they're not locked into a path of becoming serial killers. Maybe they did that one crime and will learn from their punishment, rather than making a habit of it and becoming a little more twisted each time. Sometimes kids do learn and do smarten up.

Ummmmm let's see here..................No names listed in the news reports.....................Who just got out of prison like 2 weeks ago??????????

Its..................... MICHAEL VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dog must have lost a fight.

Solution... tie up these two future felons to Micheal Vick... set fire to all of them............No future incidents from these 3.

Anybody that would do this to a dog............deserves the same.

Excuse my while I go vomit.

At our local humane society they had a mascot that was soaked in gasoline and then thrown into a bonfire by some drunk teenagers. Someone freaked out and threw him in a lake after he had been on fire. He was rescued and nursed back to good health and then given the name Phoenix for rising from the flames. The people charged with the crime went to jail for a very long time.

He was just retired as the mascot last year after living there for quite a while. He's still alive but enjoying his later years at someone's home in the country. Awesome dog. I read his story the first time I went there and couldn't help crying while I pet him. How someone could do that to ANY creature is beyond me.

It is simply evil, in my eyes these kids are gone already, what hey did was .....I still cannot find words to express my outrage and anger over this. I mean this was s deliberate and evil act. To conceive such a horrific idea as this and then to bring to fruition is not something accomplished in the mind of a child. These little @ssholes have shown they do not value life in any form. I cannot find any value in attempting to "rehabilitate" them, just toss em out with the rest of the garbage.

I agree.

Let their legs soak in gas and light it... let them really feel the fun of their endeavour and have a daily reminder of it the rest of their lives.

Chloe in my avatar, says she wants to go kick some @ss [:|]