What's your favorite Radio Station

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do listen to internet radio out of Nevada so I can catch Coast To Coast. Gotta have my freaky UFO shows.

Do you have a link? There are some great low buget public access shows here with the UFO crowd.

I don't have a link I use a radio stream application on my iPhone. They make you pay for the service from the site. It helps sort out my insomnia.

I've always been a conspiracy theory fan.

I can't believe it, two pages here and not one vote for KSHE-95. In the 70's they were a nationally known radio station, located in Crestwood, MO.

In the early 90's, I was in Daytona Beach bikeweek, with a small KSHE sticker on my helmet. More of the crowd cheered at the Kshe sticker than anything else around.

I don't listen to fm anymore now that I have the internet. i have my entire music collection on an ipod which i use in the car.

itunes and windows media (which have radio) for the desk top which is connected to a Yamaha reciever. I have more than I need. [:D]

Absolutely Smooth Jazz on Sky.fm the world's Smoothest jazz 24 hours a day | www.sky.fm on itunes

Rock Radio 1 http://www.rockradio1.com/index.php commercial free, all requests

A few local am's for news, talk, weather, and traffic etc.

Birds and critters is also a good station.

Putting Audiotron radio survey in mail today! I listen to:

89.7, NPR, WUSF, for liberal news during the day, then very late at night for traditional jazz, in car

94.1, WSJT, for smooth Clear Channel jazz, in car and on vintage tube Blaupunkt in office

101.5, 80s pop rock, in car

Different stations for different projects.

NPR in the tub in the morning. WBEZ Chicago.

Classical at work during work hours. WFMT Chicago. This is a great classical station. It streams too.

Rock while on the stair climber at the health club. WDRV mostly.

On weekends at work, mostly old time radio. WDCB has Those Were the Days on Saturday afternoons. Then sometimes Prarie Home Companion with Keelor.

Wm McD

I've pretty much all but gave up on the radio now-a-days.

I used to listen to 102.1 out of Richmond, VA. In fact, I was actually good friends with one of the DJs. This was all until Clear Channel all but ruined this station.

After that, it was XM-41, The Boneyard, until the XM/Sirius merger pretty much ruined that as well.

Now, if I do listen to anything that resembles radio, it is Pandora Radio. Beyond that, between my music server at home and my iPod and in-car hookup, I really don't even need the radio anymore. I can now listen to exactly what I want to listen to and not have to sit through a bunch of crap to get to the good stuff like I used to have to with radio.

IMHO the best radio station on the planet is here in Tampa Bay-WMNF 88.5-also on the web-totally listener supported, commercial free, politically conscious,fearless in programming,community oriented-the best blues show weekdays from 2 to 4

they promote concerts, lectures, NPR affiliated

all in all, a dadgum fine bunch of people-almost everyone associated with the station are volunteers