Vikings 11-3

wuzzzer

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favre played well in the 2nd half.

I thought Farve had a spectacular game. He played the coaches way the first half and it got them nowhere. Then he played his way the second. He even voiced this in his press conference. Peterson really needs to learn how to protect the skin.But hats off to Chicago and Cutler. Cutler threw only one interception which was amazing against such a tough adversary.

You can thank the cold for a lot of this discussion. The Bears played a horrible 3rd quarter...the fumble should have been a non-issue, because Robbie Gould should have made that field goal...I know Peterson has the no hands reputation, but he held onto the ball the entire game (obviously except for the one time it really hurt them, but played a solid 4 quarters) We are set on buying Gould jerseys even after last night, because he is consistantly the only Bear that does not dissapoint us...I blame that kick on the conditions...everyone pushes a kick occasionally, but he is almost a lock under 50 in any circumstance.

You can thank the cold for a lot of this discussion. The Bears played a horrible 3rd quarter...the fumble should have been a non-issue, because Robbie Gould should have made that field goal...I know Peterson has the no hands reputation, but he held onto the ball the entire game (obviously except for the one time it really hurt them, but played a solid 4 quarters) We are set on buying Gould jerseys even after last night, because he is consistantly the only Bear that does not dissapoint us...I blame that kick on the conditions...everyone pushes a kick occasionally, but he is almost a lock under 50 in any circumstance.

The Bears had the game of their season. It's the first time they have scored in the fouth quarter in six weeks(Week 9 vs Cardinals). Special teams won them the game last night.

Wuzzzer,

Don't worry the fire is not gone. It looks like BF is having to carry the load again like in Green Bay. If the offensive line shows up next week and AP is patient and starts letting his eyes lead the way instead of just his shoulders and helmet, the Vikes will recover.

Bill

I think they listened to me.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...