Preperation For HELLLL ?

seti

3766639789_e4bd92dcb9.jpg

What the hell is going on outside. Are we preparing for hell? I mean this is just sillly it is 111 out there. I ain't going out there no way no how. My people are not from this climate!!!!

5863d1185891902-you-know-its-hot-outside

Its hotter than a goats butt in a pepper patch

• Moderators

[;)]We have been about our normal temp mid to upper 90's, so far we have missed the heat that's across Texas and up and across the East. About another month or two, just try to make it .

There is only one way this weather is ever going to stop. We must strike back. We all must rise up and destroy the weather men. ATTACK!!!!!!!

This will be a hard task... They have so much adrenalin flowing with records being broken and extra air time being given to them to badger all of us....

• Moderators

A cool spell here in Tx

That's just crazy temperatures, y'all need a tropical depression with a few days of rain unlike the last one. The last two days were the only days in about 2 weeks where we never got rain, and to think I was complaining.

I really hope we don't start with a westerly wind, every time we get a westerly wind high pressure follows and we get that hot air from Texas and it usually last for a while.

I don´t know what you guys have we have been around 65F to 75F the entire bloody summer (Northern Germany), with plenty of percipitaion.[:|]

Why just yesterday it was a scorching 73F with light showers. Today is starting with a cozy 68F with light showers, stay cool!!!! (now where was my sweater again[:S])

It's tough. I know. Guess I'll have to head to the pool later this morning.... Then an ice cold lemon tea, light lunch, then a nice afternoon nap. Then back to the pool when SWMBO comes home. Then a light dinner, and a nice movie. Ah yes, enjoying the light summer Florida breeze that keeps the heat somewhat bearable...

It's that constant SE ocean breeze that keeps south Florida from turning into a flaming desert....

At least until tomorrow when Hell turns into the biblical deluge from TS Emily.....

[H]

102 yesterday here in Athens............was just 98 when I went to get my lunch, will be over 100 later.

I don't really care. Rode my motorcycle to "bike night" last night...........hung out, got home around 9:30PM and still over 90 on our deck.

I will be mowing when I get home today. I guess I'm used to it. Not enough time to wait for a good time to do things. Just have to keep moving.