this is how you will get your Lamborghini

Jay481985

It sure is pretty, for a car.

jerol

P.S. I want one (for about a week).

just don't be this guy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45756842/ns/business-autos/t/man-wins-lamborghini-crashes-it-will-sell-it/

A truck driver who won a $380,000
Lamborghini in a convenience store contest crashed the sports car six
hours after he got it, and he now plans to sell the 640-horsepower
convertible because he can't afford the insurance or taxes.

When I saw the photo I though that we have a local dealer. Durign the real estate boom we used to see these regularly, along with other high end cars. Before the boom they were a rare sight, and now they are somewhat rare again.

I have lost my teenage testosterone filled dreams of wanting one of these, but I was next to one at a stoplight and the smell of the hydraullic fluid was interesting, smelled unusual, kind of like when you smell burnt raceing fuel for the first time, you know it is different. The sound of the engine is really cool.

A friend who does landscaping for me used to work at the dealer and detail cars, I had him do mine and they came out really nice, especially my old truck.

It sure is pretty, for a car.

jerol

P.S. I want one (for about a week).

just don't be this guy

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45756842/ns/business-autos/t/man-wins-lamborghini-crashes-it-will-sell-it/

A truck driver who won a $380,000

Lamborghini in a convenience store contest crashed the sports car six

hours after he got it, and he now plans to sell the 640-horsepower

convertible because he can't afford the insurance or taxes.

Thats how we roll in Utah.

I read THIS was how you rolledStick out tongue

Well that's **** I mean lame well really ****. No matter what anyone says its "A pretty great state". Yes that was an official state slogan/motto. And yes we really do have drive in theaters here. A lady from New York asked me that once. Anyway I wouldn't want to live any place else.

I read THIS was how you rolledStick out tongue

Well that's **** I mean lame well really ****. No matter what anyone says its "A pretty great state". Yes that was an official state slogan/motto. And yes we really do have drive in theaters here. A lady from New York asked me that once. Anyway I wouldn't want to live any place else.

Just jerkin your chain.............................errrr maybe I should rephrase that.