Fine Food and Music

Boxx

Beautiful Chuck..........thanks for sharing that dish :emotion-21:   

Question, which product to you use to clean your stainless range and appliances ?   

I have been using 'Perfect Kitchen'  products.   The actual polish for the fridge and front of our range works nicely.    Top of the range is all black enamel so that is more of a soap and hot water affair, finished up with Windex ... :wacko2:

more soon..........

• Like 1

• Moderators
Chicken, sausage and andoullie gumbo.

How could you possibly go wrong with that, in a cast iron pot is even better,  looks really good. :emotion-21:

I don't look here a lot, it always makes me want to go eat, and it's not like I see here when just grazing.  :(   

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

Here's a real easy one:  Pulled Pork (for sandwiches, tacos, etc.)

Ingredients:

Fajita Seasoning

Seasoned Salt

Brown Sugar

Yellow Mustard

BBQ Sauce

Pork Butt Roast

Instructions:

1. Make enough rub to coat the roast, using 1/3 fajita seasoning, 1/3 seasoned salt and 1/3 brown sugar - all mixed evenly on a plate or in a bowl.  Do not apply to roast yet.
  2. Squirt a bunch of yellow mustard onto the roast and coat it using your hand.
  3. Using your hand, apply the rub to the roast.  The mustard helps it stick.
  4. Put the roast in a crock pot on low.  Do not add water or anything else.
  5. Cook for about 8 - 10 hours (for a 4 - 5 pound roast).  Usually, these roasts are sold as roughly 8-pounders.  You can cut in half and put it in the freezer for another day.
  6. Place cooked roast on a cutting board or other flat surface (a baking sheet, for example).
  7. Using 2 forks, start pulling it apart until it looks nice and shredded, like chopped BBQ beef.  It should pull apart very easily.  No knife required.
  8. Add BBQ sauce. Just mix it in to desired taste/consistency by glopping it on and stirring it until it is mixed evenly.

This is such an easy recipe.  Some people might prefer to make it (or part of it) without adding BBQ sauce.  I tried it both ways.  Without BBQ sauce, it would make tasty tacos, which you could dress with onion, cilantro, peppers, etc.

Pulled-Pork-Sandwich.jpg

Pulled-Pork-Quesadilla-62944.jpg

crock-pot-root-beer-pulled-pork.jpg

Edited by Jeff Matthews
  • Like 6