How young is too young.....

johnnydrama

Great picture!

I parked my son in front of the HT some 27 years ago. Today he has a very nice LG / Yamaha / JBL HT system that he and his wife enjoy a lot.

Proverbs 22:6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."

• Moderators

Proverbs 22:6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."

Yes

Hopefully.....[Y]

Johnny, that should do it. [Y]

Now you do know he will be ruined, he will not accept a "kid" stereo when he gets old enough for his first......which is a good thing.

Years ago someone got my grandson a Wiggles dvd, it was shocking to hear the bass on some of those songs, really surprised me, Bob the builder and blues clue's or whatever it was drove me nuts.

depends on the state

STATE

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

D.C.

Delaware

Florida

16/18 (bill pending)

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

16/17

Indiana

Iowa

Kansas

Kentucky

16 - [1]

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

16/18

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

16 - [2]

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

16/18

New Jersey

16/18

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

North Dakota

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

14/16

South Dakota

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

16/18

Vermont

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Wyoming

Puerto Rico

I'm sorry but using this bible verse is intriguing when you consider what it's talking about and the accompanying proverbs in Chapter 22...Taken out of context it could mean to teach a child to appreciate the finer things in life, but I believe the author was trying to convey the opposite. [A] My 2 cents.

Nice HT btw, but I wouldn't start them too young or they may get as obsessed as some of us adults with the hobby! [:P]

I don't think there is any importance of HT.If you enjoy it fine, if you enjoy other things and it's not even something one cares about fine.There are many things to teach our kids, HT is something they come to on their own.I will say that my kids had a full size stereo I bought them in the 80's when they were kids, to listen to or not as they pleased.I have one that likes HT and one that don't even watch much TV or movies.