I'm gonna be a daddy! ***Updated***

Shodrewken

1. Your wife transforms into a mother the moment the child is placed in her arms.

2. You are transformed into a dad somewhat more gradually...but when complete you'll recognize you are not the man you used to be, but now a FATHER.

No matter how pacifist one is, once you have a child of your own your life belongs to them and you'll suddenly have courage you did not have before.

It's extraordinary.

Dave

Congratulations Andrew! I thought about saying that I had a hand in the pregnancy but then I thought maybe people might take it the wrong way. [:)] Hopefully we won't be seeing too many things listed by you in the Garage Sale!

• Moderators

Congrats! We just hit the 9 month mark with our first and we're like "where the hell did all that time go?" ...treasure the moments.

It passes very fast, the first big change I remember was look how cute she turned over, [:D] next it was "hey where did she go" they start crawling, so they are not where you left them last [:o]