Ferrari La Ferrari

Gilbert

That is the worst named Ferrari in the company's history.......The Ferrari La Ferrari???......Couldn't they have called it the F70, it fit's the look of the car so much better. This car the McLaren P1, and the Porsche 918 are taking supercars to the next level. I think I prefer the more simple look of the McLaren and Porsche....But I'll make my decision on which one to buy after I drive them....[:P]

post-49138-13819832686324_thumb.jpg

For less money you can get into the Pagani Huayra. Touted by many as the best car ever made. Video start at 3:30

Here is the dash:

big_PaganiHuayra_26.jpg

Do you really like a car interior that looks like it was designed by a committee consisting of a pinball machine designer and a slot machine designer, both drunk and trying to outdo each other?

When the Pagani and Ferrari actually hit the streets, there will be comparisons. I will be surprised if the Ferarri will be able to keep up with the pinball machine in anything but a straight line. The new Pagani is THE fastest car the Stig ever lapped. I agree that the styling isn't for everyone, but in an age when all the cars have looked basically like one another even the same color, it is nice to see a company depart from the norm. Wait and see, there will be more pinball machines on the horizon from other manufacturers. They cannot help but copy success. [:)]

Live long and prosper Pagani!

Frankly, I would love to have either car. [;)]