Built In Gas Grill - $1000 off

tigerwoodKhorns

This thing is expensive, but a good deal if you are looking for one and in this price range:

Sale is only 2 1/2 hours:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005DPK5N4/ref=gb1h_img_c-2_1282_f2105268?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_s=center-new-2&pf_rd_r=0QQRS2KEZQWECFBK8T6W&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1687041282

Normally $5200, sale for $4200 delivered.

Alright folks... time to refocus....

I got this one last summer.

DSC_0086.jpg

It was a Costco pickup....

I never thought that I would say this, but, Nice unit Boxx.

I have a big Weber that I love. If anything breaks or is ever missing, just call them and they will send it to you for no cost. I even offered to pay and they said no. Love that company.

I actually carefully examined Boxx's unit* and almost jumped on it but in the end went with a big Weber S 670. I haven't had to use the warranty yet but as TW mentioned Weber's support is great.

I have the previous version of the S 670. It has two larger wheels and two smaller ones. Should last the rest of my life. Great grill. just used the smoker for the first time even though I have had the grill for years. Never used the spit.

87TKL7HH.jpgI have a grill similar to those pictured. I got one of these last summer and have used it 2/3 of the time instead. 10 briquettes good for 2 hours, a single inch or so thick by a couple of inches piece of smoke wood and you get a killer prime rib, steaks, or whatever will fit. When my son and I went camping, we used it for all that as well as baked muffins in it that came out perfect. One of the coolest pieces of gear I ever found.

Dave

Alright folks... time to refocus....

I got this one last summer.

DSC_0086.jpg

It was a Costco pickup....

A buddy of mine got one that looks very much like this one except it has granite tops on it. His brother pushes snow for the manager and these guys are wealthy but extremely cheap. The one he got was the display model and had like 4 of the knobs broken off. He talked to the store manager and got it for like $350 and called the company that makes the grill and told them they were broken when he got it. They shipped him all of the broken parts replacements for free!! It was like a $2800 grill!

Rog

Boxx, if you're grilling corn on the cob, don't take the husks off. Soak the whole ear in water for 10 or 15 minutes prior to putting them on the grill. Don't worry if the husk or silk burns a little. the corn will come out perfect every time.

i'd show a picture of my unit but i didn't want to embarrass anyone.