Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

• Moderators
We are meeting Friday for cocktails at this little watering hole halfway between her house and mine. What do I need to know about wholesome, corn fed Indiana girls ahead of time?

Nothing different about them really, just be yourself it's easier to remember how that is if it progresses :) And if yourself is not good enough for her, drop her like a rock and continue fishing, although test rides are still optional at that point. :D

Sorry for the emails dude, but I did pick a good pic, knew you would like it. :ph34r:

Talked with dtel who now goes by Charlene last night. The procedure went well though he? is a little sore still. Getting heavy doses of female hormones. Charlene is real excited about buying all new lingerie when released from the hospital. Couldn't quit talking about garter straps and push up bras.

Said to say hello to all you guys :D

After reading this I was just a little curious......

• Like 1

• Moderators

:o

Well they only had to cut a little :huh:

It went well, the wife's not happy, at least I don't fit in her clothes, strange thing is I can't seem to keep my hands out my pants. :rolleyes: Still ugly as ever and this leg shaving thing sucks, but the good news is the shots must be working, I have this overwhelming feeling I need to whine about something ? :(

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

• Moderators

Glad to be back, I do miss all of you, You have a beautiful state Tarheal, we stayed in the Robbinsville NC area.

Welcome to the Forum. You probably won't like it here; but, stick around anyways.

Thank you, been thinking about getting some Quintets, but there just huge for our living room and I don't know if the wife will approve, she does make all the decisions and has the final say in everything.

• Like 1

So it seems even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then and I have a date with a cute blonde from Indiana. She signed up as a new member on a singles social (not dating specifically) group that I am a member of and I seized the opportunity before her signature was dry. We have been trading emails for about three days now. Her picture is very cute! She has seen a picture of me and Jake and is still game :wacko:

We are meeting Friday for cocktails at this little watering hole halfway between her house and mine. What do I need to know about wholesome, corn fed Indiana girls ahead of time?

Suggestions and information appreciated........even if its serious (knowing you guys I doubt it) :)

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Don't stretch the truth or in any way try to deceive her. If you get started doing that, sooner or later you will forget what you have told her and trip into your own trap. Besides you're hoping she likes you for who you are. Not for what you wish you were.

Treat her like a Lady until she proves otherwise.

Above all don't take no advice from me. I haven't been on a date for at least 35 years. But I still enjoy looking.

• Like 2

So it seems even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then and I have a date with a cute blonde from Indiana. She signed up as a new member on a singles social (not dating specifically) group that I am a member of and I seized the opportunity before her signature was dry. We have been trading emails for about three days now. Her picture is very cute! She has seen a picture of me and Jake and is still game :wacko:

Suggestions and information appreciated........even if its serious (knowing you guys I doubt it) :)

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Im from Ohio and live in Indiana now. My fiance is an Alabama girl although I know quite a bit about indiana women. I will just say as i was told before my first date with an indiana girl my buddy told me BE CAREFUL! I was 19 then if i remember correctly although have to say, and iv been all over even in your home state and area these gals around here are lively. A lot of them looking for excitement so as i was told and have learned in the past 18 years be careful...have fun!

Don't stretch the truth or in any way try to deceive her.

If that doesn't impress her, then lie like crazy … big fat ones are usually impressive on a first date. You'll be fine Chuck…just don't mention my name.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 2

Don't stretch the truth or in any way try to deceive her.

If that doesn't impress her, then lie like crazy … big fat ones are usually impressive on a first date. You'll be fine Chuck…just don't mention my name.

I once heard the fat ones are like a mini bike. Fun to ride but not something you want your friends to see doing.

This one is kinda rank but here goes; I also heard that you should pick the cripple. She will be so grateful for the opportunity as to make it worth your while.

Even fat and crippled women like to be loved. You might even find a Gem where you would not expect it.

A friend's cousin was engaged to a woman. After they left his home, all I could say was that he was getting a lot of woman. Not as attractive as his previous wife, but he was happy and that's what matters. We still laugh about that, and they are still married.

Edited by Taz