Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Dunno that I have anything constructive to add to this thread as I don't drink coffee.

I do however, have a cat.  I also have wires and, I have some coffee mugs (almost 90) that my wife is going to fill with goodies and I'm going to give them to my co-workers for Christmas.  Hopefully they will be coffee people.  The purpose is to keep "me" in front of them at all times (perhaps short of a naked picture of me :unsure: )

Note that the cat is on the wires which validates the picture (I'll add that it wasn't posed....  wires were sitting there and he comes up and as you cat people know......plopped down as though he owned the place)

In fact, Carrot's (also sometimes called Manson for all the rabbit, squirrel murders he's done or, sometimes called Alfred for his Hitchcock type, double chin)

Anyways, his favorite place to be is on top of my desk.....ONLY when I'm sitting there.  He just lives to get in the way on the desk.

Gotta love cats. 

post-12967-0-09360000-1418575490_thumb.j

post-12967-0-91680000-1418575502_thumb.j

• Like 6

• Moderators
Dunno that I have anything constructive to add to this thread as I don't drink coffee.

:o So your the one that don't drink coffee ! 

Don't worry as you can see "anything constructive" is not a requirement here, it's closer to anything goes, but no I don't mean the naked pictures of you but the cat's nice. I like cats but don't have a cat anymore, it died of old age and now we have a little hyperactive min pin dog and I am a little worried about adding a cat.

• Like 4

:o So your the one that don't drink coffee ! 

Don't worry as you can see "anything constructive" is not a requirement here, it's closer to anything goes, but no I don't mean the naked pictures of you but the cat's nice. I like cats but don't have a cat anymore, it died of old age and now we have a little hyperactive min pin dog and I am a little worried about adding a cat.

Coytee and his cat are welcome here. I have a computer cat also. Great help with keyboard.

Don't worry dtel, the dog would not be in any harm with a cat around... :)

• Like 3

Hey gang,

Just went through a few days worth of post, really haven't had a lot of time for the forum thing.

Coytee is OK if you don't drink coffee, my wife got me hooked on the stuff some 25 years ago. I started sipping on hers then before I knew it I had my own cup.

Yea we got a few cats, we have always had cats. We have four now, we got two Cornish Rex cats this summer, they are some real clowns. Years ago we had a shop cat. I found him at a Toyota dealer ship. I was getting parts one day and there he was, he followed me back to my truck and jumped in it. He sat on the pass seat and looked at me......like ok let's go....... I got him back to the shop and that was his home. He lived for about five years. He was a big old tabby. He was one of the best cats ever. You could do just about anyting to him, you could pick him up and craddle him like a baby. He loved everyone, when you pet and loved him he would drool....and I mean it....drool drool drool.....it was crazy, never seen anything like it.

Catch you all later......Mark :-)

• Like 5

On the third cup of Seattle's Best . . .

And, between the 2nd and 3rd cup, finished my gov'ment mandated census survey so that I do not go to jail today. They snail mailed me 3 times in 3 weeks reminding me it is against the law not to fill it out!

They even gave me a link to do it online and save us taxpayers postage--which I did.

Perhaps it is time to fill the prisons with people who ignore the census surveys. ;-)

I remain a law abiding citizen reporting my information to Caesar at the Christmas season.

Deep Christmas Thought of the Day: If Mary and Joseph had the Internet option to do their census update too back in the day, Jesus would not have been born in Bethlehem, but back at home in a regular cradle . . . meaning, "The Little Drummer Boy" would never have been made.

Edited by Rhetor
  • Like 4

On the third cup of Seattle's Best . . .

And, between the 2nd and 3rd cup, finished my gov'ment mandated census survey so that I do not go to jail today. They snail mailed me 3 times in 3 weeks reminding me it is against the law not to fill it out!

They even gave me a link to do it online and save us taxpayers postage--which I did.

Perhaps it is time to fill the prisons with people who ignore the census surveys. ;-)

I remain a law abiding citizen reporting my information to Caesar at the Christmas season.

Deep Christmas Thought of the Day: If Mary and Joseph had the Internet option to do their census update too back in the day, Jesus would not have been born in Bethlehem, but back at home in a regular cradle . . . meaning, "The Little Drummer Boy" would never have been made.

It's nothing more or less than the absolute arrogance and bully mentality of government today. Makes one want to go in the opposite direction of what "it" tells you to do, but like you said, who wants to go to jail over a stupid census survey? On a brighter note .... Happy Monday Gang!! Got a tight schedule today but will try to check back. Cheers to all.

• Like 5