Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

HA!  You guys are too funny :D

But, I did want to answer a question for AKDAVE.......   Yes, that is true, the more you roast, the more you roast OUT the caffeine, a known fact among serious joe drinkers ;)  

.........gw

• Like 2

HA!  You guys are too funny :D

But, I did want to answer a question for AKDAVE.......   Yes, that is true, the more you roast, the more you roast OUT the caffeine, a known fact among serious joe drinkers ;)  

.........gw

I need to get more serious for sure then! :)

• Like 3

Hey Coffee Folks … Grandchild number 8 arrived this afternoon.  Number 9 is due in April.  I told my kids to STOP ALREADY…Thank God that everything went fine--but have been up since 3 something this morning.

i did have two cups of coffee this morning--from a local eatery.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 5

Congratulations Grandpa, #9 in April, thought I had a lot with 6, and I'm pretty sure it's over now. 

Thanks -- i suspect there is another one or two sometime down the road.  This one due in April is my youngest’s first child--maybe she’ll want more.

You know not a single one of them took my suggestion for a name.  Every time I’ve offered up the name Supervisor O’Boyle (for the record…our family name is not O’Boyle).  I tell my kids, “That’s a name that commands respect--imagine at school, their teacher will have to call them Supervisor.”  As usual, my kids don’t listen to me--I don’t know why. But they know their rock-n-roll.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 7

• Moderators
As usual, my kids don’t listen to me--I don’t know why. But they know their rock-n-roll.

Well that's important also.

I once told our youngest daughter I wanted to call her Polyester, you should have seen her face.

• Like 7

Congratulations Steve and Joe :)

Cool and sunny here. 

Having early lunch with another older gent at 11:00am.  One of the guys last name is Hamm and the other is Skipper......so I call them Skippy and the Hamburglar since they are always together.  I bet the 18-25 year old waitresses cringe when they see us coming in.  We have given them all nic names.

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 4

Speaking of grandkids, we have another on the way too. That will be 3. Not sure if it's a boy or girl yet, but guessing due date will be in late summer. Obviously need more details. Congrats to Joe and Steve.

Had snow and ice yesterday and the roads are dicey this a.m. Fingers crossed as better half is on her way to work.

Had a blast yesterday afternoon ... pulled out our old Woodstock DVD and put it on the HT. Great music ... especially the acoustic work of Stephen Stills with Crosby, Stills and Nash. Forgot just how good that was.

Will try to check back in a while.

• Like 6

Well then congratulations all around,Steve,Joe,Chuck! :emotion-19:

Wakejunkie out of ICU in a room, as of recently. :D Not over!

Pats footballs could also have been tampered with just to sabotage their image?

12 year old questioned why official did not notice with all the handling of the balls. :rolleyes:

Hmmmnnn!

Coffee :)  is superroasted to make decaf then!? :emotion-44:

• Like 5

Morning Gang

Foggy morning(s), sunny afternoon(s).

Progress on the watercraft is coming along.

Bow/port speakers, done, moving to Bow/starboard today.

Oh yeah, cleaning as i work my way aft.

My "Button of last Resort" parts are trickling in, anyone care to guess what i have in mind yet ?

Hint, when your out for the day and run out of Libations, what do you do next ?

Im installing an Emergency button on the dash to assist in solving this dilemma.

• Like 6