Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Monday Morning  Gang

Recovery day.

Been Having fun in the Lab/Cave/shop, throw in a working (Extended) Bender.

Electronics, Woodchips, Libations make for a good weekend.

First Cup down, when the wife goes to work, ill be making my "Personnel" pot.

R&D Boat dash will continue.

• Like 4

Mornin' folks. Busy day ahead. Finally got the smoker out from under its cover yesterday and hickory smoked ribs for us and a guest. Winter is not over by a long shot and need to take advantage of warm days. Retired to the HT and watched "The Drop.' Pretty good movie.

Fjd ..... love the PWK pic. Who is the other gentleman? Thanks for sharing.

• Like 4

Hey gang,

Just caught up on the posts........I think I hit my "like" quota for the day :-( All the pics are cool guys.....keep em coming :-)

Well the 1st cup is down, I think me and the wife will take the 2nd cup to go.

Got some work at the shop today.......that's good cuz it's been kinda slow :-)

Looks like we are going to do OK with the snow here, weather man says we are in the 3"-6" range. We are about 35 miles NE of Baltimore almost at the PA line. Looks like some of you guys up north are going to get pounded.

OK then......you guys take care....I'll check in later

Mark :-)

• Like 3

3 day work week here this week.  WOOOO HOOOO!!!!  Momma is going out of state and I'm Mr. Mom Thursday and Friday.  That'll give me some time to work on my latest sub build as well as knock out a few projects around the house.

Looks like this thread took off over the weekend.  You guys need to type slower 'cause I can't read that fast.

• Like 7

This look like a fun time for all!  :)

winter-snow.jpg

Yes, this would be for us, we are right in the middle of that thing !!

No work for us tomorrow , boss hunkering down himself for the day... I will be up, getting some coffee photos for you all, and of course, some live photos of the storm as I see it in my front and back yards ((0: IPad will be fully charged just in case of power outage...

I am on lunch right now, have an urge to walk to D&Ds for a dark roast and a sweet snack...... Don't hate me ;0)

....gw

• Like 5

nothing like a good glazed doughnut and a fresh hot cup, Alas I am no longer allowed to partake in the doughnut end of the treat :(  

I'll have to make due with my home made fruit smoothie (banana, strawberry, blueberry,, orange and pinapple) :D  

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 3

Fjd ..... love the PWK pic. Who is the other gentleman? Thanks for sharing.

Jim Hunter

Thanks!!

Hey, for you North East guys, just get enough food in the house and hunker down for a couple of days. We get blasted like that in Denver metro every couple of years. Folks 20 miles west of us and on the Western slope of Colorado get it every year. The last time we 'got it' I stayed home and took a mini-vacation. Hang in there and let us know how you're doing.

Chuck

• Like 4

Welp up from Nap, ready to start Monday, Humm, almost noon.

Got spoiled on not working on anything till the sun comes out, it's out, no excuse now.

Hope all you guys in storm ally are fairing well, stay warm, snow is an insulator, id be crankin tunes :emotion-21:  

On to the Boat, indoor Router work/design today, coffee is tasting mighty fine w/Duggans  :emotion-44:  :emotion-21: 

• Like 5

nothing like a good glazed doughnut and a fresh hot cup, Alas I am no longer allowed to partake in the doughnut end of the treat :(  

I'll have to make due with my home made fruit smoothie (banana, strawberry, blueberry,, orange and pinapple) :D  

No need to be left out.  Just get yourself a few of these.  They come in many flavors (colors)! 

Donut-Pillows.jpg

• Like 1

This look like a fun time for all!  :)

winter-snow.jpg

Yes, this would be for us, we are right in the middle of that thing !!

No work for us tomorrow , boss hunkering down himself for the day... I will be up, getting some coffee photos for you all, and of course, some live photos of the storm as I see it in my front and back yards ((0: IPad will be fully charged just in case of power outage...

I am on lunch right now, have an urge to walk to D&Ds for a dark roast and a sweet snack...... Don't hate me ;0)

....gw

Where is the "Don't Like" button.  I don't like the looks of that thing.  Lucky we didn't get it...just some light flurries.  They just said the Empire State Building may be buried on the radio!   :o   Better make sure your wine supply is good Gary.

• Like 2

No need to be left out.  Just get yourself a few of these.  They come in many flavors (colors)! 

Donut-Pillows.jpg

LOL not sure I like the implications  :P

• Like 1

Hey there friends...........Well, I was surprised with all the likes for the coffee/donut photo.   Actually, Sportster, there are NO transfats in their recipe these days, yeah, there is fat, but the glazed have the LEAST amount of ingredients, and probably safer then the other offerings. 

As far as the coffee, well, I only get the DARK roast which it took YEARS to finally answer the call of patrons and make it available OTHER THEN ICED !!   They have been selling it by the bag for a long time.  So, I am happy that it is now available hot...   yes, it isn't boutique or Starbucks by any means, but in a pinch.... ;)

Speaking of that, there are some interesting advertisements where Dunkin is basically competing with Starbucks.  While up in Maine a few months back, I took a cool photo of a Starbucks AND D&D's right next to each other !!   I went across the street and both stores fill the image nicely ^_^  There is even a T shirt for sale in there shops, it reads,  "Friends don't let friends drink Starbucks!"  

Ok on the storm, it is all the rage on TV right now......  My buddy Pezz in RI and I are chatting via video Skype right now as I type, we both have tomorrow off as mentioned.   it is just light and wispy right now, light winds.  

Thanks to you all for your concerns for us here in New England, we appreciate it...

Ok, got to go start dinner and being looking out windows (in the dark :o )...

..gw

• Like 3