Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

70's today and possible snow later this week. How's that for meteorological diversity (insanity?). These swings are never an opening to spring in Colorado since we don't get to spring until May and the big snow month is usually Feb. or March. Oh well, the dog liked his walk in the park today. Cheers, guys.

• Like 3

Afternoon Gang

Hope everyone is staying warm.

Been on the Boat project all day, and it's warm enough the Skitters are out in swarms :ohmy:

Had to stop all work and tear through camping gear for the Skitter spray.

Good news today, Final install of the Batt Box, so now i have full power, full time if/when needed.

Moved on to THE AMP! install, gettin horny for some damm tunes during my work day.

Final four (Rear) speakers go in the bench seat later tonight in the Cave.

Dam hard to stop and take Pics, but ill get some.

And it's Taco Tuesday!! Bison burger tacos :emotion-21:  

post-57941-0-64580000-1422406903_thumb.p

• Like 6

Close to that here sunny and mid 60's up to 70 for this weeks highs, and it's appreciated after watching the news. :)

Wow you have spring weather,  hard to imagination with all the wind and snow.  12 deg with 30mph gusts.  :(

xchange_eastlyme.jpg

Reminds me of last year.  Our cars have been sportin' the dual boners a lot this winter too.  Are they buried yet?  Hope you are coping alright.  At least it is light snow?  Or no, was that a lie.

• Like 2

Afternoon Gang

Hope everyone is staying warm.

Been on the Boat project all day, and it's warm enough the Skitters are out in swarms :ohmy:

Had to stop all work and tear through camping gear for the Skitter spray.

Good news today, Final install of the Batt Box, so now i have full power, full time if/when needed.

Moved on to THE AMP! install, gettin horny for some damm tunes during my work day.

Final four (Rear) speakers go in the bench seat later tonight in the Cave.

Dam hard to stop and take Pics, but ill get some.

And it's Taco Tuesday!! Bison burger tacos :emotion-21:  

Skeeters, really?  Thanks for reminding us.  I would rather have the cold and snow.  I hate those Bastids!  You definitely gave me more tolerance and patience to cope with winter.

• Like 4

• Moderators
mach-1, on 27 Jan 2015 - 3:19 PM, said:

dtel, on 27 Jan 2015 - 11:50 AM, said: Close to that here sunny and mid 60's up to 70 for this weeks highs, and it's appreciated after watching the news. :)

Wow you have spring weather,  hard to imagination with all the wind and snow.  12 deg with 30mph gusts.  :(

xchange_eastlyme.jpg

I know it's pretty up there but when it all melted I would move ! :o  :P

Ok I lived in the South all my life, a little snow if fine, THAT is enough snow to make be pack up and move...........yes I am a sissy. :ph34r:  :D  I don't want to live anywhere colder than here, an island would be even better, imo.

• Like 3

• Moderators
Been on the Boat project all day, and it's warm enough the Skitters are out in swarms

That's those fancy California mosquitos, they probably have on sunglasses and sunscren, :o   you should see the ones in South Louisiana ! :o  :ph34r:   :D  

• Like 5

Been on the Boat project all day, and it's warm enough the Skitters are out in swarms

That's those fancy California mosquitos, they probably have on sunglasses and sunscren, :o   you should see the ones in South Louisiana ! :o  :ph34r:   :D  

Skeeters are the state bird in Louisiana are they not ?

• Like 4

our mosquitos sting you in french.

• Like 3

WOW Mach!   That is a DEEP accumulation for sure !!!   I expected we would have had that here they way they talked it up!   But with the high winds, NOTHING stuck to our vehicles at all except a 'skin' of snow of the opposite side the wind was coming from...

Hope you got it all cleaned up....   Do you have snowmobile trails near your home ?   Road up there one year, a great time ^_^

All for now, bedtime is here..

more Wednesday..

...............gw

• Like 4

• Moderators
minermark, on 27 Jan 2015 - 8:54 PM, said:

dtel, on 27 Jan 2015 - 8:19 PM, said:

minermark, on 27 Jan 2015 - 7:01 PM, said: Been on the Boat project all day, and it's warm enough the Skitters are out in swarms

Skeeters are the state bird in Louisiana are they not ?

They should be, they are really bad in some places, you can not be out side at sunset or just walk in the grass late in the evening. We live 60 miles north of New Orleans and only rarely have them here.

• Like 1

• Moderators

The must be related to the ones in South West Louisiana, they kind of have that French coonass sounding buzz. People say I talk with an accent and I can hardly understand a real coonass, a hair more french and I have no idea what there saying, I should my last name is luquet.    

• Like 2

The must be related to the ones in South West Louisiana, they kind of have that French coonass sounding buzz. People say I talk with an accent and I can hardly understand a real coonass, a hair more french and I have no idea what there saying, I should my last name is luquet.    

Naw deetel yooan got ncall tno whadere sayvous datvoodoo frere.

• Like 3

Hey guys

2nd cup to go...gotta get out of here and head to the machine shop. got a Civic in the shop with a blown head gasket. got a bunch of work for the used car lot and someone coming in for a service............just the other day I was saying how slow it was......hey I gotta jump on it while it's there.

check in later.....have a good day all :-)

• Like 6

Finishing up the clearing of snow, coffee is brewing and then off to work.  The last couple of days seemed to bring new meaning to the following.

calendar says WTF.jpg

Edited by Fjd
  • Like 7