Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Which thread is that billybob?  Then I think you should triple up your pants dtel...layers.

Took the dogs out so they could do their business, and snapped a few more pics.  Cancelled Dish 3-4 years ago...they told me I needed to sent their transponders back.  That was also winter with snow on the roof.  I told them if they want them back, they can come out and get them...so there they still are.  Haven't taken them down because we may go back, but OTA is the best broadcast signal you can get, if you can get it.  Being 80 miles NW of Chicago we are luck to be getting it, but there are plenty of down times.  Luckily despite the snow storms yesterday we had no signal issues.  Saving $1,500+ per year...that's a lot of Heritage speakers!  This camera takes video and I may try to capture some of the dogs playing in the snow.  It is quite funny.  Never tried posting videos here or to Photobucket.  O.K.  going back out to clear this time.  Check in later.

005_zpsa564526e.jpg

007_zps54df5023.jpg

008_zps921d7f23.jpg

• Like 6

Looks great Todd, thanks for the home photos as well, completes the image I had in my head from your description ...

Ok, compare this with the morning photo..... You get the idea....Storm STILL in progress, as this was taken moments ago...image.jpg1_46.jpg

• Like 4

Dtel, we would much rather be enjoying the BM's at your Tiki bar. Not putting up with these winters the rest or our lives.

Those would go great anywhere, My vote is your in charge of BM's after seeing those, I need some soon and I will blame it on you, sounds like a good excuse.   :D  

I don't know who this guy is, but if I did, he would be in charge of Bloody's.

BigBloodyMary_zps7f275667.jpg

• Like 6

Ok, THAT is ridicules !!! What looks like a whole chicken !?!?

All right 1.5 hours of cleaning off two SUV's, our walks front and back, a path out to my bird feeders ( which are now topped off ) and the driveway. Included is the hydrant across the way, and the huge snow banks to the right and left of our drive entry for the trash and recycles... Thank you city plows....

End of rant, showered and now time for some dinner, WHEW !!

Enjoy your evening (0;

.....gw

Edited by Tigerman
  • Like 3

Afternoon Gang

Monday is flowing along nicely.

More retirement paperwork filed, Costco run complete.

Hit my Pub(s) and NO Winner on the Bowl, only out a "C" note.

63 here in norcal, nice to have an Alaska connection, reminds me "It Could Be Worse". 

" it could be worse"

Something about that brought back a memory from my working days.

Do not know if any of you have seen this guy's works, But Dr Kerston is Da Man.

Be ready for a laugh and he has a few more videos also.

• Like 4

• Moderators
tnr, on 02 Feb 2015 - 5:14 PM, said:

dtel, on 01 Feb 2015 - 11:07 PM, said:

tnr, on 01 Feb 2015 - 4:49 PM, said: Dtel, we would much rather be enjoying the BM's at your Tiki bar. Not putting up with these winters the rest or our lives.

Those would go great anywhere, My vote is your in charge of BM's after seeing those, I need some soon and I will blame it on you, sounds like a good excuse.   :D  

I don't know who this guy is, but if I did, he would be in charge of Bloody's.

BigBloodyMary_zps7f275667.jpg

I think I want something between his and yours, OK to start remove the whole chicken :o and replace it with one more of whatever that is wrapped in bacon ? :D

That's crazy, but I'd try it  :unsure:

• Like 2

• Moderators
minermark, on 03 Feb 2015 - 07:01 AM, said:

Good Tuesday Morning Gang

It's

Well if nothing else you sure are regular, every Tuesday.

1 more great thing about Aero, My espresso maker always put silt in the cup, the aero has ZERO silt

I kind of got use to the almost crunchy bits of the last cup :o  I hate when I take that last sip and forget it was the end of a pot. :(

• Like 2