Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Just relaxed afore going to have a lay down. Nice moon.

Really coming to think and picture the boat upgrades,and other makeover.

Sounds like a nice tool to have. Reno sure sounds nice.

Maybe a brew tonight... :emotion-44:  :emotion-22:

That is a nice photo on water. :D

Edited by billybob
  • Like 4

Dang, changed my mind. Popped a top...music is just too good to turn off.

What a hoot. Semi retired at a tender age. Need to take a hike. 35 here now. Brisk!

Have worked some in it. Kansas City Kansas was a really friendly place when travelled there in my youth-er.

First step onto ground convinced me the Chuka boots may not have enough sole to ride the slippin slidin.

May be crazy but, could dig spending a winter in a place cold as Maine, Minnesota. Cold weather in North

Florida  when younger created some memories which weather would most likely trigger. 20 above should trigger

the event.

Radio was talking about Deja Vu, not the album. Haven't had one lately...that I recall...lol :emotion-29:

Edited by billybob
  • Like 4

Was this taken today, yesterday, or for that matter any time in the last two months?

Yes, it was taken today. We had a great time fishing all around Town Creek. Wind was blowing just enough to be a slight aggravation, but not too bad. Temp rose to about 62 F. Alas, we didn't catch a thing! Thanks for your kind comments! First time I've blanked in quite a while so guess I was due LOL.

Edited by JL Sargent
  • Like 4

Good Sunday morning my coffee and music lovers....

Just poured some Starbucks FR into these rarely used mugs which go with a Thai dinnerware set, black satin finish.

Another cozy morning on the inside, as the coffee steams and Bill Evans plays in the background while breakfast is being put together.

Enjoy..... ;0)

......gwimage.jpg1_61.jpg

• Like 8

• Moderators
Just poured some Starbucks FR into these rarely used mugs which go with a Thai dinnerware set, black satin finish.

Martha Stewart would be jealous :lol:   ...................meant in a good way, not the inside trader or bitchy MS............. :o  :P  

You should own a Bed & Breakfast !    But you would probably work yourself to death making sure everything perfect, you know it's true. :(

• Like 5

Morning Gang

Welp, made it to 2am on the Bench projects, and now yet another day awaiting bench work, at least it's pretty much mindless from here on out, very little R&D from today on :emotion-21:

Everyone appears to have tolerable weather, i walked into the Cave half hour ago in my socks, it was dry, looking at my CCTV monitor, we just got wet :o

Coffee run, starting NOW!

• Like 4

Don't be too concerned about Carl's loss of income. OT tells me Carl owns a big portion of Texas

Nothing could be farther from the truth.  I've got a good PR department though.

Looks like low 70's coming up every day this week.  30's again next weekend.  Of course everyone at work is sick.

At a standstill with my latest build in the garage till I can get my son and a couple friends over to help me move it and stand it up.  Definitely can't be done with 2 people safely. 

Ran out of Kona this morning so my wife picked up some Melitta.  It's OK but I can tell I'm spoiled.

So much for miscellaneous rambling thoughts.  You guys have a good rest of the week end. 

• Like 6

Nothing could be farther from the truth. I've got a good PR department though

Well is it true that *Mallette owns the other half of Texas? :wink:

Lol, well you got to have a better week ahead. :emotion-44: And pickup some more Kona... :emotion-44: if you want to.

Second rounder upcoming today.

That is a rather nice snowscape/view capture by Tigerman. Yes, nice and cozy.

• Like 3

Wow slept in tell 830, then started breakfast. Step dad came over for breakfast nice long Vista. Kids will be off to a bday party for a couple of hours, so the wife and I will venture out for some window shopping. However I don't think I can convince her for pub stops such as Mark does.

Worked on installing my dust collection system, last night. It's all wired up and filter bag hung, will have to wait a couple of weeks for more funds to run the duct work.

6c42bee73f0242d20c0de4e2d8b6793b.jpg

Gary I forgot to take photos of the wonderful breakfast we had. Your photos are the definition for R&R. I always wondered how cozy it would be. To be snowed in on the English county side. With coffee and beautiful Klipsch heritage speakers, playing my favorite vinyl on a gorgeous tube receiver.

• Like 7

Wow slept in tell 830, then started breakfast. Step dad came over for breakfast nice long Vista. Kids will be off to a bday party for a couple of hours, so the wife and I will venture out for some window shopping. However I don't think I can convince her for pub stops such as Mark does.

Worked on installing my dust collection system, last night. It's all wired up and filter bag hung, will have to wait a couple of weeks for more funds to run the duct work.

6c42bee73f0242d20c0de4e2d8b6793b.jpg

Gary I forgot to take photos of the wonderful breakfast we had. Your photos are the definition for R&R. I always wondered how cozy it would be. To be snowed in on the English county side. With coffee and beautiful Klipsch heritage speakers, playing my favorite vinyl on a gorgeous tube receiver.

My final retirement shop will have one of these units, i bought a Jet about 10 years ago, it's up in the Reno hanger waiting for its new home next year i hope.

Meanwile my Cave is DUSTED from hell with this Boat project, i need a shop maid.

• Like 4

Don't be too concerned about Carl's loss of income. OT tells me Carl owns a big portion of Texas

Nothing could be farther from the truth.  I've got a good PR department though.

Looks like low 70's coming up every day this week.  30's again next weekend.  Of course everyone at work is sick.

At a standstill with my latest build in the garage till I can get my son and a couple friends over to help me move it and stand it up.  Definitely can't be done with 2 people safely. 

Ran out of Kona this morning so my wife picked up some Melitta.  It's OK but I can tell I'm spoiled.

So much for miscellaneous rambling thoughts.  You guys have a good rest of the week end. 

You know you have achieved part of your childhood dreams when your projects become to big to handle by yourself.

Reminds me of my current Stack of speakers, the ONLY time in my life i went to the neighbors and thank god he brought a friend!

Stacks are somewhere at the 505Lb each.

In LA they loaded my truck with a forklift so i really had no idea how much they weighed till i unloaded.

• Like 5

Afternoon Gang

Beer break time :emotion-22:

Raining like hell, a good thing :emotion-21:

Boat Bench/work Mechanical is DONE, DAM !

Even building my current stereo system was nothing compared to project.

No more projects till i have my Machine shop back...... :wacko2:

Feelin like McGiver making shop tools preform multitasking..... :emotion-21:   time for a Nip  :emotion-46: 

• Like 7

Hey gang ... anyone around ... slow day at the ranch. Gonna grill some 1/2 lb burgers to medium rare over mesquite shortly. Specific request from better half. Flattering but I had my sights on hickory smoked country ribs .... oh well, next week. Cheers to all.

• Like 7

Put this mornings breakfast on FF&M.  Could have gone here as well with coffee, but Gary would have reprimanded me.   :lol:

Mark, I put this on Scotch, Cigars & Tunes, but it is important that you don't forget to install one of these on the boat...

• Like 4

Put this mornings breakfast on FF&M.  Could have gone here as well with coffee, but Gary would have reprimanded me.   :lol:

Mark, I put this on Scotch, Cigars & Tunes, but it is important that you don't forget to install one of these on the boat...

LMFAO :emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

Great time to see something like this, knowing the Boat would be rewired last month, and really being done, i still told this one special farmer, he can have his fishin boat in April.

Really just messin with him, he has four boats.

However knowing this Dam thing is pretty much done last month, i started thinking, give him something NO ONE has.

Hell iv got a couple months to s-rew up and start over if needed, so the project begins :emotion-14: 

An Ejection seat is a piece of cake, i even have the supplys, however, doing what i do, i must think "Liability", and i would never want anyone to get hurt, because this farmer would fire the seat in the barn with wife doing the flying. he's a nut.

I let My Bud know from the Get Go, if he wishs me to preform work on his watercraft, he knows me, and should know well by now, i sign my work  :ohmy:  :emotion-14: told him i was going to give him a button of last resort, (bad fishin day or out of Beer).

I will be making my FIRST youtube video of this performance, i see no other way to establish the Full Effect.

Sitting here drinking and ranting is waay to easy, iv got a shop to clean and neighbors to pizz off :emotion-19:

• Like 4