Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good morning to all....a very slow start today....still working on the 1st cup. My wife got up before me so I laid in bed till I knew the coffee was made...lol lol

Not to much going on today...well some of my wife's family is coming over....oh boy...let the good times roll "not"....as you can tell I'm thrilled..If was up to me I would go to the shop..lol lol. Just let me do what the wife want's me to do....and all will be good..

OK guys wishing all a GREAT day

MKP :-)

• Like 5

I have to say Mark, that had me laughing through the whole video :lol:  :lol:

Duder, by the reflected image on your screen, you have a very nice looking home there ;)    Good bagel breakfast too, how was that coffee ??

• Like 4

I have to say Mark, that had me laughing through the whole video [emoji38] [emoji38]

Duder, by the reflected image on your screen, you have a very nice looking home there ;) Good bagel breakfast too, how was that coffee ??

Thanks,

The coffee was bold and rich, but nicely rounded. I may have a new coffee I like.

• Like 6

Good Afternoon from Reno

Drinking different coffee(s) all day, just after i gave the Bookie back his laptop, the wifes comes to me with a winning ticky  :emotion-21: 

$1300 cash out, and we walk the town, Bookie told me about a Pawn shop that has a bunch of Pcs and Laptops, got a beater with WiFi here, im on right now $60 bucks!

Ok so Half the letters on the keys are almost worn off so there maybe an errant misspell coming.

But at least i can Chime in daily.

This Beater Laptop also ONLY works wile plugged in to an outlet, and the screen has a slight crack in the corner, (Dropped?) 

• Like 8

Evening Gang

Considering all iv been drinking coffee for the last few weeks, and now on the road doing the same, this forum is my entertainment.
Dont really drink much, or Gamble, however when i cant do one without the other, im Board.

Currently sitting in the Bookie Lounge of the peppermill smokin a fat Maduro, man would some single Malt go good right about now.

Time to hit Starbucks, im feelin Fiesty.. :blink: ....

• Like 7

Evening Gang

Considering all iv been drinking coffee for the last few weeks, and now on the road doing the same, this forum is my entertainment.

Dont really drink much, or Gamble, however when i cant do one without the other, im Board.

Currently sitting in the Bookie Lounge of the peppermill smokin a fat Maduro, man would some single Malt go good right about now.

Time to hit Starbucks, im feelin Fiesty.. :blink: ....

Go Mark Go lol lol

MKP :-)

• Like 3

Hope you are having a good one then one and all. :) Sounds like all are.

Time for a quick cup for a needed toddy.

Good deal there Mark!

They are taking care of their patrons am thinking. Happy your wife is being rewarded. Sounds like a place to be.

Painting a house awhile back, I painted 3/4's of the house and coated a tin roof,

while my friend painted only the rest.

Still think I got took. He bought the beer last time so,

looks like he needs restock.

Good job and work painting that hallstairway. Must of painted before. Love bagels.

Only around midnight out west! Around 3 time zones, not counting the one they changed. :) Good Morning

Edited by billybob
  • Like 5

Morning all.  Had a great day yesterday but ate/drank way too much.  Crawfish were incredible as well as all the sides.  The weather wasn't all that great but there was plenty of cover.  Looking forward to only working 2 1/2 days this week and heading to Tyler, then Hope by Friday.  I need to give my liver a break between now and then.  There'll be substantial drinking going on in Hope but I've been training hard for it and feel up to the challenge.  Can't wait to see everyone that's coming.

• Like 4

Most of Easter weekend went okay.  Dinners with LF and her two college girl relatives.  Both cuties.  Cooked salmon, sweet potatoes, apple crisp on the Green Egg.....zucchini fries in the oven.  Bike rides, outside Jacuzzi, yard work.

Then......leaving LF's house I was pulled over by HP for a rolling stop at the neighborhood stop sign that goes onto the main public highway.  $238 ticket.  Talked with Earl a bit about options.  Don't want points :wacko:

Oh well.......

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

• Like 5

Most of Easter weekend went okay.  Dinners with LF and her two college girl relatives.  Both cuties.  Cooked salmon, sweet potatoes, apple crisp on the Green Egg.....zucchini fries in the oven.  Bike rides, outside Jacuzzi, yard work.

Then......leaving LF's house I was pulled over by HP for a rolling stop at the neighborhood stop sign that goes onto the main public highway.  $238 ticket.  Talked with Earl a bit about options.  Don't want points :wacko:

Oh well.......

Cheers :emotion-44: Gents

Sounds like a similar menu ... we did cedar planked salmon with a dijon based glaze. Sorry about the ticket. Main thing is avoid the points and the insurance company rate hikes that result from them. Maybe they'll make a deal if your driving record is clean. Hope so.

Have a good Monday, guys.

• Like 4