Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Glad Metrum is working out for you Joe!

Maybe it will only improve... :)

I just went ahead and did the inevitable  :D ,  seriously it sounds great after tweaking the source, everyone says the metrum is very source sensitive.  I have put probably 20 hours on it in 3 days 

• Like 1

Glad Metrum is working out for you Joe!

Maybe it will only improve... :)

I just went ahead and did the inevitable  :D ,  seriously it sounds great after tweaking the source, everyone says the metrum is very source sensitive.  I have put probably 20 hours on it in 3 days 

Lol, glad you are happy with the choice.

Whelp, dropped off Nancy at our airport for a 2week stay with her brother and wife and 1 kid at home, going to Uof Maine. The oldest of the 3 kids is getting married next month so, Nancy wanted to spend some time with her before wedding. Her brother is a professor of English, and no, I do not correct him.

Guess I will get in trouble with too much time on my hands. Guess I will think of something. :(

• Like 3

Yes, think I am good to go now. Waiting for news from those out doing.  Will wait up till Nan is there. Why do you miss a woman when she is away, barely out of the door.... (rhet)

Anyway, am occupied with listening and, it is not all that as you may think, there is work here besides cats to be attended to. For instance, I just put another couple in freezer on way to check my laundry. Busy, and I hope not too nosy. Maybe they have catering. B)

with my heart trippin out, the doctor told me to back off the caffeine. For YEARS i’ve had a huge caffeine intake--drank diet coke all day long at work. Anyway, i’ve been caffeine free for about 10 days now. 

On the way to work, i stop at this little Mom & Pop donut shop and get my coffee.  I was always partial to the Hazelnut…now i’m getting the decaf.  It’s just straight decaf coffee, no flavors, they don’t even have those flavored creamers.  But, it’s still a cup of coffee…and i enjoy it.  Replaced my afternoon ice teas with bottled water.  I’m getting by.

Doctor wanted me off of caffeine for quite some time. Man 10 days is real! Good job. A friend that had a procedure on his heart awhile back still was drinking 1 cup per day but,

yes. I love glazed plain donuts from a bakery in my home town, while growing up there and still, they make them today. Live too far away now.

And that is a good thing!

Best to you there BigStewMan!

• Like 1

Morning my peeps....

Working on 1st cup...2nd cup will be to-go... gotta head out to the shop. Man we have been crazy busy at the shop. it's also been good work for the most part. So I gotta make the $$$$ while it's there...

So far it's been a hot wet summer here. We did put A/C in the office wife is happy with that.  I will be working on my daughters new ride this weekend. We are getting her in our old 98 Odyssey van. But I am putting in a lower mileage engine and trans in it.

A few weeks ago I put the big "X" on her old 94 Accord...it's just wore out...It's got over 400k on it, and it's time to put it to rest..

Well I see everyone is doing there thing, I've been reading but not to much posting. The time we get home we are just worn the hell out....well I am...the wife just sits in her A/C office and yells at me...lol lol....I'm gonna catch hell for that when she reads it..

OK gang gotta roll...wishing all a great Friday..

MKP :-)

• Like 3

• Moderators

Made it to Rodney's Place in Bodcaw, AR yesterday evening around 7:30. Lonny (Kevin Harmon's) friend got in yesterday too! Seems he was recruited to help out with work week!

Stayed up till about 2:30 am hanging out with the regulars! Dtel is still snoozing. Looks like even a work week at Rodney's Place involves some degree of partying. :).

Any of you that might want to ride out for the weekend let me know. Rodney asked me who else was coming??? LOL.

• Like 5

Sounds like fun work there in Arkansas! Dtel needs his rest and a cup of coffee... :)  :emotion-44:

Well partied too last night, here at the hacienda. Suppose to get the Volvo back in for it's 2 week checkup to change oil again and correct any problems if any.with the new old motor. Guess I will do it next Tuesday as Mondays I sleep after work weekend. It is almost like hide and watch to see if it happens. Nancy may have her spies looking in on me.

Oh well, I may go outside and crank the lawnmower. :smile:  :emotion-44:

• Like 3

• Moderators

Well, dtel is working on his first cup after fighting with the automatic coffee maker! Seems he got so used to his old fashioned drip pot that this automatic coffee maker engaged him in battle for almost an hour! First run completely missed the pot and ran all over the table! Lol

• Like 5