Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

someone should have mentioned to HEART to never let me stand in front of an open mic…perhaps, they already knew and only let me because the audience hadn’t arrived yet. This is about one hour before the show.

someone should have mentioned to HEART to never let me stand in front of an open mic…perhaps, they already knew and only let me because the audience hadn’t arrived yet. This is about one hour before the show.

One for the drummers in the crowd...

oh yes…photo of the set list.

Edited by BigStewMan
  • Like 6

Have fun BigStewMan.....

Post more pics....I saw them back in the early 80's ..... and me and the wife saw them a few years back in Baltimore.... great show...

MKP :-)

there are some over on the RTM thread…all pre-show shots on stage though…i didn’t take photos during the show this time…i just wanted to sit and listen.  i will post one of me with Ann & Nancy in a day or so…it wasn’t taken with my camera, so i have to wait for it.

• Like 3

Drinking Cafe Bustelo espresso, wicked stuff....

Hadn't heard of that, sounds good.

Well, it's not exactly high end coffee, but I kind of like it, has a strong earthy quality.  It's quite inexpensive, comes in a vacuum sealed can or vacuum pouches that look like bricks.  I've seen it in just about every grocery store I've been in all over the country, so you should be able to find it if you want to try it.

post-12530-0-30320000-1442843128_thumb.j

• Like 4

Morning all

BUSY weekend.....Saturday started off a bit wet...but we had 127 cars parked by 9am at my parents Open House. Had people showing up starting at 5am.

Overall we estimate they had over 400 people at the show. Sold a TON of product and had a really great time. They took yesterday off and treated us to a local favorite The Metro Diner (Has been on Diners, Drive-In and Dives). After that dad and I sat stunned as we watched the Jaguars beat the Dolphins....had to partake in quite a few beers and a few celebratory Bourbons.

Overall GREAT weekend with the family. 

I'll post a few pics of the setup and crowd soon

• Like 6

Whelpers, retired the other day...yay... now to doubledip :)

Hand was itching this morning earlier, so guess I will be getting a windfall, or fall :rolleyes:

Jackson going to school

Wardweb doing some good digital

Tarheel and Jake digging on the weather

Looking good there Minermark

Stay in touch dtel

Like the photo duder

Finish the bathroom Carl

Need to recycle or burn boxes too Tigerman

Sold almost all my tools before I could set up booth at fleamarket MKP awhile back

Coffee as I speak...like expresso in cans...customers gave me Puerto Rican and Spanish styles of coffee, always tasted good

Missing some things but out of likeys ATM,etc.

Oh, and Joe getting some good pressure

Edited by billybob
  • Like 7

Do you brew it like coffee or run it through an espresso machine?

It's an espresso grind, so you "could" run it through a machine...however, I use a single cup pour over, or my AeroPress, or most commonly my Chemex pour over.  The AeroPress makes a cup that is very close to an espresso shot or two, and I usually combine that with some from my Chemex.  Again, I like my coffee quite strong.

• Like 3

Congrats billybob!  Welcome to the club where Saturdays and Mondays are the same :D

Thanks man! Will prolly get something else for weekends so I can get out of GF's hair for a bit but yes, put in for my pennies as dad said when he went early retirement due to bad knees from hard physical work. so, I am ear :D ly to the party!

• Like 6

Morning all....

I'm at the shop doing a brake job for one of my buds.... a cash job....my pocket got light on the way to work this morning....

All the yard sale money went for fire wood......we stopped and ordered three cords of wood... should be at the house tomorrow....I'll have the kids busy this week stacking the wood.

Well gotta get back on it....I'll check in later.....wishing all a good week....

Oh yea coffee long done, was really good this moring....weather is cool today and should be for the week.

MKP :-)

• Like 5