Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

morning gang

38 and feels like 30.

Coffee should be done.......ah...yes  :emotion-44:

Depot run for a few lil fittings then farm breakfast, (BM, eggs, toast,  BM) 

DMV appt later today, paperwork on the f-150 i donated to the farmer(s).

Made the APPT three weeks ago, that was the soonest they could see me.

Of course if you speak spanish, you just walk in anytime, they do not seem to mind the two hour wait.

Holidays coming up, a wise person would be aware of the exact location of "The Toaster",

Keep in mind that thing takes out power grids, could be Un-comfortable if one of you're guest just happen to use it :ohmy:

Thousands of Thanksgiving get-togethers could be ruined if that device is used :excl:

post-57941-0-46320000-1447864353_thumb.j

• Like 7

Good Morning/Afternoon from the frigid white north!  -15 at the house this morning.  I know we live in a strange place when we're all looking forward to the temps to "warm up" to the low 20's and the corresponding snow that's supposed to come with it tonight!  But as nismo said, the coffee tastes better with snow on the ground!

• Like 5

Could be Jake is the humper. Friends have a black lab, Quincy, that loves to hump my leg, only my leg. I wouldn't mind so much, but he never calls.

Hey Neil what is Quincy's foreplay like :o  

First he begs for a treat then he expresses his gratitude against my leg.

• Like 4

Well that was a complete Farce

RRB sends me to there chosen Dr.

They take an x-ray I am wearing my back brace, carrying my metal cane, have a metal wallet in my jacket pocket, and metal zipper on my jacket.  They take 2 shots with all this metal on my person, I asked the tech if need to remove, yea were not worried about it 

Im in his office less than 10 minutes, Not 1 question about pain, In a room that is maybe 8X8 feet he tells me to walk there is not enough room to take 2 steps (not exaggeration) He checks reflex, has me move my arms, hold out my hands, turn my head, bend forward at the waist, stand on toes and heels.  Thats It

He tells me he cannot answer questions, can not discuss anything, cannot supply me with a copy of the records. He states this is about your back only it will not mention your neck, arms, legs etc...  Have a nice day, Check out with the girls out front

What a freaking JOKE................This is the guy they hire to determine my abilities,  I would appear the decision was made b-4 ever entered the building

At least its over

• Like 4

Afternoon gang

Farmer happy with barn/shop air supply(s), first time in four generations they have a "Real" working barn.

Lathe already up and runnubg, and i think they are shopping for a Mill.

Dmv was un-eventfull, in&out in 10 Min.

44 and feels like it, foot heaters in standby, and NO Skeeters!

Bench work this evening, Voice Chip re-work in Mr Gopher.

The quality of voice repoduction within the confines of a "Chip" has come a long way.

Current one im playing with is by far the highest quality iv ever heard, granted it's only 60 seconds tops. 

IPA time :emotion-21::emotion-22:

post-57941-0-36160000-1447892555_thumb.j

• Like 7

Messy picture alert!

I normally clean up a bit before I snap some pictures but it's late.  Here's a little progress but still no where near done.  This one is the "dry" vanity.  No plumbing on this wall.  There's a of trim work to do along with building the center hamper.

post-13087-0-87160000-1447901996_thumb.j

• Like 8