Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Sitting here doing home work in the craft room.  This is where the Scott 222 and Heresies are, listening to Otis Redding and it sounds so good. I don't listen to this system enough.  I just fixed the Thorens as one of the output wires had broken.   I all so made some rca cables, as the cheap ones I was using was creating a hum.   I don't get how listening to this on this system, makes me feel that life good, but it does.

• Like 7

I've now had an opportunity to listen to Klipsch Tapes Vol. I.  The recordings are excellent.  The Flem Ferguson Dixie Land Jazz is not something I will feel compelled to listen to regularly.  Similarly, the several pipe organ pieces are spectacular but not as listenable (no offense Mallette) as the Joe Holland Quartet Jazz on Vol II.

I'm eager to hear them though my system, as opposed to the Klipsch S4 IEMs.  I need to get some bits to connect the Pono to the Wiener TDA3118 and an iNuke1000dsp in balanced mode.  If I were to accidentally mix differential outputs with single-ended the results could be catastrophic for the Pono, Wiener and/or iNuke.

Edited by DizRotus
  • Like 6

Time for that Libation.

Just went to email, and comfirmed, iv bought another "Mr Crow".

Need to pick up the shop, a mess i have created.

Anchor Brewing IPA coming up.

Back in my construction days working on building 3 and 4 story town houses there was our crew, and working on the next row over there was a Hispanic crew, we set up ladders and walk boards to install windows

The Hispanic crew would set a window in place, stick a 2x4 out the window and 1 of there guys would climb out stand on that 2x4 and nail the window in place

Those dudes were nuts we had many discussions about the multiple ways that could go wrong

• Like 6

^^^^looking mighty tasty Joe^^^^^ mmmmm

MKP :-)

Thanks brother, we enjoyed it, now have to figure out what to do with the leftovers..............I am thinking meatloaf sandwich, and smoked chicken salad  :)  (one of those times we dont mind leftovers)

Wife made three big meatloafs today.....I love her meatloaf....

Meatloaf sandwiches for lunch at the shop for the next few days....mmmmmm

• Like 8

^^^^looking mighty tasty Joe^^^^^ mmmmm

Thanks brother, we enjoyed it, now have to figure out what to do with the leftovers..............I am thinking meatloaf sandwich, and smoked chicken salad  :)  (one of those times we dont mind leftovers)

Wife made three big meatloafs today.....I love her meatloaf....

Meatloaf sandwiches for lunch at the shop for the next few days....mmmmmm

I have always loved a good meatloaf, wife and i tried Bison some years back, you want to talk about night and day!

Bison out here runs $8.50Lb, kind of pricey, but once you try it, hooked is the word, burgers are outstanding and overall has very little fat content.

• Like 8

Good Monday morn Gang

Worker Bee's. i want a good productive day, no Bi tching, just do it :emotion-21:

40s and Nippy, Farm run, should have Barn/Shop Air up and running today.

My Boner for the month was, Sat, wile showing the farmer his new 220V contactor, i dropped it :o

Bakelite does not like the shock of concrete, new one in hand, mission WILL be accomplished.

Farmer(s) think im just riggin up their compressor, what iv engineered is full shop air using

1/2 poly lines and drops everywhere.

One of these days i'll talk with them about a sound system :ph34r:

Sat, walking into the farmers front door, house reeked of fresh gunpowder, seems one of them was shooting squriles from the dining room table with their morning coffee :blush:

I pull my Train Horn(s) coming into their driveway, just a little chirp let-em know dont shoot my direction.

post-57941-0-00480000-1447672779_thumb.j

• Like 4

Good Monday Morning Y'all

Meatloaf sandwich sounding good for lunch, little to heavy on the belly for morning meal, (banana, rye toast and coffee will do)

Boys off to school.........................

Great Pic JL, I can remember jumping in the leaves as a kid,  we dont have enough here for the boys to play in and if we did fire ants would be no fun as they are all over the place  :angry:

Later friends

Edited by joessportster
  • Like 5