Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Dinner of champions this evening, Fried Potato with onion and garlic, hard boiled egg crumbled on top of toast, all covered with a nice SOS (Chip beef gravy) You know your boy is getting bigger when he eats more than you did

My gravy is a pretty well received entree round these parts Y'all :D  

• Like 8

Adiós, boys. Had posts removed without warning, or explanation.

What did I miss?  A post in this thread?

I missed it too. What's up?? Come back Sancho!

I'm also at a loss?? I have no clue....

Yea Sancho come back to us......you were my first friend.....I'll never forget my first.....

Really don't leave......

MKP :-)

• Like 5

• Moderators
My gravy is a pretty well received entree round these parts Y'all   

You move "barely" in the south and now your sounding all southney, :blink:  yes it's a new word  :unsure:

Just kidding Joe , kind of  :D  

• Like 4

• Moderators
This is my scr erw up, i may indeed type in somethiing, i just forget to "Post", then runoff somewhere else chat on something, come back to said thread, i thought i anserd someone and Whaa-La No Post! I tend to believe this is what happened unless proof exist otherwise.

I have done that before, more than once, also post (i thought) and sign out and look later and nothing. I think I forget to hit post when this happens, it wouldn't  surprise me. 

Not the same as Sancho.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 4

My gravy is a pretty well received entree round these parts Y'all   

You move "barely" in the south and now your sounding all southney, :blink:  yes it's a new word  :unsure:

Just kidding Joe , kind of  :D  

Raised in Ky. (not sure I should admit that  :ph34r: )

WAKE UP its MONDAY Y'all

Gotta run the boys to the bus stop, run a short errand then done till the boys get home

A bit frosty out the AM

Later  :)

• Like 4

Raised in Ky. (not sure I should admit that :ph34r: )

I wouldn't, but I will say I have had my share of living in KY.  We use to visit every summer as a child for two week periods.  We even attempted to move there one year, but we just couldn't hang.  So back to good old NE, that's Nebraska not New England.

Short week this week, on Wenesday we are smoking a turkey at work and having a pot luck.  There won't be much getting done, the next two days should be fairly easy.

Edited by duder1982
  • Like 5

Had an early Thanksgiving with friends yesterday.....about 40 or more folks I didn't know there too.  Ate a huge amount at lunch and nothing for the rest of the day.  Lost 2 pounds!  May be on to something.  Someone made some killer chicken and pastry....my favorite.

Cold here this morning but we have sun so I'm good.  Wore gloves for the first time to walk the Jakester.  He is leaving food in his bowl....don't know what's up with that.

Going to see the new Julia  Roberts, Nicole Kiddman movie this afternoon with LF.

That's about it for now.

Cheers Ladies :emotion-44: and Gents

• Like 7

Wards - you might want to check out JET dust collection products. Reasonably priced, durable and spares are easily sourced. We actually provided them on multi-million $$$ paper converting equipment over ultra high priced units that would have shipped with our German manufactured equipment. Production customers loved 'em.

• Like 6

Good mornin' gang. Slight change of plans here ... had to postpone holiday side trip. Woke up yesterday feeling crappy and finally decided I couldn't risk spreading anything to little kids, etc. so will wait a few days and reschedule. Feeling much better already, of course, but at least I can help Better Half Unit get ready for the family on Thursday. :mellow: Spent most of yesterday reading, cleaning up my disgraceful looking den/office and watching the Peyton-less Broncos pull off a great win.

Still debating whether to attempt a turkey smoking outdoors with cold, crummy weather predicted. Will likely do 2+ hours on the smoker then off to the oven to finish. Almost wish I'd bought a Green Egg smoker instead of my oversize Weber on steroids. Oh well, we'll perservere.

Cheers to all.

• Like 5

What do you run that you use a dust collector that big? I want one bad for my shop

Nothing as of yet, but I do plan on running my table saw, compound miter saw, router, and sanding down draft.   It is fairly large, but I got a good deal on it.  The bag is an upgrade from the 30 micron to a 10 micron.  I have stood across the room and thrown objects in it as it was running, I will say it works pretty good, better than a shop vac.  Check around sometimes there are good deals to be had.  I once thought that one of those from Harbor Freight, that mount on the wall would work.  But like I said my buddy sold that to me at a good deal.   

• Like 3

• Moderators

Good morning evwryone, school is out the entire week here so I am goong to take my gf's sone to breakfast.

Cold front came in last night.

Hi Travis, nice of you to drop in. Sometime we need to get together and hit Magnolia Pancake Haus here in SA.

Nothing better than that,except the wait

• Like 3