Cables, Coffee, Cycles, and Cocktails

Tarheel

Good Monday Morning gang

it's 27! WTF?

Im not cold, numb, would be the word,

Layered/beaine/toasty/foot heaters cranked.

Coffee should be Done, must fetch....now.

Little planned for the day.

Apply for SS on-line, they state it can be done, I'll report back on this.

Farmers birthday also today so i know i'll be out there. do not see any driving once there.

I see we are up to 30,  4 in Tahoe  see, it could be worse!

post-57941-0-95060000-1448892849_thumb.j

• Like 7

Another Monday and another day back to work. The long weekend was nice. We had two Thanksgivings. The first was at our niece's house and the second was at our home. Here is a picture of the table setting at my niece's place. Her husband made the table from some huge beams with a steel base. 

2015.jpg

• Like 8

Good Morning yet again

SS is/should be applied for and done deal.

Had to wake the the wife and have her come sit with me wile filling out the App.

The SS form ask, You know, the chit guys dont remember, like married date,birthdate of the wife, figured i might be able to act Dumb with her sitting right here, it worked :ph34r:  :emotion-21:

Up to 31, Whoo-Hoo :mellow:

Wife did not hang around in the cave very long, 52 in here.

Scored a couple bottles of the Farmers Fav Libation "HotDamn"

How the hell they can drink that stuff is behond me, (Liquid Sugar),  ican handle one shot :o

Last cup, Farm run.

post-57941-0-72940000-1448896585_thumb.j

• Like 7

Hey gang, got a lot of catching up to do from yesterday. Probably need to start fresh from this point.

Hope your Sunday was good. Pretty mundane here with bill paying, groceries, etc. Knocked off the rest of Thanksgiving pie and do NOT want to get on the scale. Watched our Broncos pull off a big win vs. the Pats. We were still cleaning the kitchen at 10:30 last night but well worth it.

Enjoy the day and cheers.

• Like 7

• Moderators
I will be 63 next month, and figure I have 2 more years as worker bee.......Car will be paid for then, and half that will turn into a monthly health insurance payment...........should all work out...  

And I hope it works out just as you plan, Congratulations.  :emotion-21:  :emotion-19:  

• Like 6

• Moderators

Back to the grind this morning after a 9 day hiatus.  Waaaaay to much to comment on since I left so I'll start fresh this morning.  Glad everyone is safe and fat after the holidays.

Well we would like an update of the trip, hope it was good.

• Like 4

Back to the grind this morning after a 9 day hiatus.  Waaaaay to much to comment on since I left so I'll start fresh this morning.  Glad everyone is safe and fat after the holidays.

Well we would like an update of the trip, hope it was good.

The trip was awesome.  We drove my wife's new SUV and it was the most comfortable , easy to drive vehicle we've ever had.  Heading north on the first day we hit rain in Louisiana (surprise) but that was it.  Both ways we spent the night in Chattanooga.  The second day we hit a traffic jam and sat for an hour and a half.  I think it was in Virginia.  The way home was uneventful with great weather.  It ended up being about 1450 miles door to door.  We ended up with a rock chip on the windshield on the return trip but it should fill and be virtually unnoticeable.  It was a really pleasant ride.

• Like 6

• Moderators

Just a note...........it's nice when things work as advertised 

If anyone has WIFI that is not covering the space you want it to this will help. Well it did for me, a WIFI repeater, at $26 it easily extends your WIFI with no trouble to set up. Just plug it in and press your WPS button on your router and it's done. I was looking to add a better signal out by the bar in the yard as sometimes the WIFI would drop off out there, this worked great.

http://www.netgear.c...px#tab-features

got it off eBay here

http://www.ebay.com/...I8AAOSwv0tVQqog

post-9700-0-51220000-1448909035_thumb.jp

• Like 6

I was looking to add a better signal out by the bar in the yard as sometimes the WIFI would drop off out there
whenever a story involves a bar,  questions must be asked.   are you sure it was the wifi dropping off and not you? does the problem get worse the more you drink?
  • Like 7

We drove my wife's new SUV and it was the most comfortable , easy to drive vehicle we've ever had
didn't you say that BMW was NOT the ultimate driving machine anymore?  I thought that meant you had problems on the trip. 

We used to have a BMW, now we do not.  No problems whatsoever on the trip.

• Like 5

We drove my wife's new SUV and it was the most comfortable , easy to drive vehicle we've ever had
didn't you say that BMW was NOT the ultimate driving machine anymore?  I thought that meant you had problems on the trip. 

We used to have a BMW, now we do not.  No problems whatsoever on the trip.

Just curious, whatya got now? If you stated previously sorry I missed it. I did need re training here at work today after the 4 days off :rolleyes:

• Like 4

• Moderators

I was looking to add a better signal out by the bar in the yard as sometimes the WIFI would drop off out there
whenever a story involves a bar,  questions must be asked.   are you sure it was the wifi dropping off and not you? does the problem get worse the more you drink?

Nope, I haven't dropped in a bar in a very long time, it's was much more serious than that, on occasion the music would cut off, now that's serious. :angry:  But it seems to work great now with a strong signal.  :emotion-29:  :D

• Like 6